Welcome To aBlackWeb

Not you too, man.

Not you too.

without this phase, there can’t be all the high stakes shit y’all niggas want in the NEXT one. Of course phase 4 is kinda eh.

Exactly!

Folks must've forgot that phase 1 was fucking horse manure. My boys clowned the fuck outta phase 1, but they sure as fuck was there for phases 2 & 3. Marvel can't keep the high points of phase 3 going into 4. If they did, they'd end up like DC phase 1 with rushed movies that no one liked. They gotta slow shit back down, make shit seem disjointed, then bring shit together in future phases.

Exactly!

Folks must've forgot that phase 1 was fucking horse manure. My boys clowned the fuck outta phase 1, but they sure as fuck was there for phases 2 & 3. Marvel can't keep the high points of phase 3 going into 4. If they did, they'd end up like DC phase 1 with rushed movies that no one liked. They gotta slow shit back down, make shit seem disjointed, then bring shit together in future phases.

lol pretty sure that's whats happening but niggas still complaining.

There hasnt been much connective tissue between the films in Phase 4 movies outside of Doctor Strange

Most people that are now praising phase 1 are doing so with the context of phases 2 & 3. Standalone, phase 1 is poor. IM 1 & 3 are the only things I can watch from it.

As of yet, It hasn’t been one new character introduced in Phase 4 worth caring about, or deserving of a franchise. Or can carry the MCU. Letting the beat build to what.
Shang Chi, Moon Knight are interesting characters to care about. Is Blade going to be a part of Phase 4?

What I wanted to see was Thor break bad and fuck some shit up.

This Thor is way too much of himbo pussy.

Comics Thor is a bad ass that loves to kill shit.

I know it's PG-13 but come on.

Just imagine if Thor and Jane Foster got back together and Gorr killed her and then Thor lose his shit.

Gorr could've been on some Joker shit. Lol he is one of the most powerful villains in Marvel and he's reduced to doing bullshit like kidnapping kids.

Basura.

What I wanted to see was Thor break bad and fuck some shit up.

This Thor is way too much of himbo pussy.

Comics Thor is a bad ass that loves to kill shit.

I know it's PG-13 but come on.

Just imagine if Thor and Jane Foster got back together and Gorr killed her and then Thor lose his shit.

Gorr could've been on some Joker shit. Lol he is one of the most powerful villains in Marvel and he's reduced to doing bullshit like kidnapping kids.

Basura.
See this guy gets it. Thor is a warrior god ,but they had this dude in sweat pants and an apron cooking pancakes like a romcom wussy also fuck that pet semmetary ass adopted daughter. Little demon possessed eye laser shooting gremlin drawing flowers and rainbows on mjolnir. 'TIS BLASPHEMY!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
Back