Welcome To aBlackWeb

Great actor playing one of the better villains announced for the new movies.

Very interested to see who the villain is for Black Panther now

I remember them saying MCU Hela was a combination of Hela, Amora the Enchantress, and Gorr because of all the random weapons she could just pull out of nowhere.

The British actor has boarded Taika Waititi’s movie as the villain of the piece, Gorr the God Butcher. And as you can tell from the character’s name alone, Bale’s role should be the perfect antagonist for the God of Thunder. That might be why Marvel reportedly has bigger plans for Gorr than just this one film

Even though Gorr is a great villain and of you know the story he's too powerful for Thor to beat by himself. I'm surprised they didn't go with Mangog as the next big bad villiian for Thor.

He's another villain.that Thor can't beat by himself but I do like Gorr's storyline better

Even though Gorr is a great villain and of you know the story he's too powerful for Thor to beat by himself. I'm surprised they didn't go with Mangog as the next big bad villiian for Thor.

He's another villain.that Thor can't beat by himself but I do like Gorr's storyline better
I read that fans aren't happy about Gorr because his story is too dark and gory for Disney and they wont do it right. I don't know anything about Gorr but I kind of agree that Disney wont do something like that

I read that fans aren't happy about Gorr because his story is too dark and gory for Disney and they wont do it right. I don't know anything about Gorr but I kind of agree that Disney wont do something like that
He definitely seems that way. Im not super familiar with his storylines but I'll check out some Comic Explained videos and see what all he has up about him. I think someone already posted a handful in here.

Not only do I think Disney wont do anything too dark, but its also Taika Watitit directing the movie. While he's made the best thor movie to date, it was also the most comedic. It did have its serious moments though, but nothing that really made you feel much besides Odin dying.

I want to say I saw an article that said Taika said the next Thor film will be much more serious, but I cant confirm that at the time of this post.

Best part about Gorrs story is that it has Thor thinking what if gods do more damage than good. Eventually it leads to thor being unworthy and he cant lift his hammer anymore.

Wonder how deep theyre gonna go.

It looks like Thor wont be going anywhere anytime soon. Might get 3 more thor movies.

I love the Comics Explained channel. One of the rare channels I subscribe to on YouTube

Rob does seem to always be in a great mood when talking about comics.
Rob is pretty good i just get a little lost when he goes into the story. Sometimes jumps around but love the channel.

If you're not familiar with it, check out the comicstorian channel. Basically same thing except he's more DC and current story arcs but he reads them dramatically so it kind of keeps you in the zone. Pretty dope

Rob is pretty good i just get a little lost when he goes into the story. Sometimes jumps around but love the channel.

If you're not familiar with it, check out the comicstorian channel. Basically same thing except he's more DC and current story arcs but he reads them dramatically so it kind of keeps you in the zone. Pretty dope

I know his channel. Him and Rob are cool with each other and has done videos in the past together

This

Back