Welcome To aBlackWeb

tumblr_mrqask2Ks61rm8en1o1_500.gif

Interesting rumor

The post goes on to claim that part of the film’s story involves rifts in the universe opening up and causing different versions of “Asgardian gods” to appear in the same reality as Hemsworth’s Thor. Apparently, the film will see the Avenger interacting with multiple different Mjolnir-wielding Thors from alternate realities — including THROG, a character Waititi apparently “loves.”

The post also says that some of the alternate reality Thors will be hunted and killed by Bale’s Gorr the God Butcher in the film, which, to be fair, would be in keeping with the character’s history in the Marvel comics. According to the post, Thor: Love and Thunder will climax with multiple Thors all teaming up to take down Gorr.

Again, make sure to view all of these details with a heavy amount of skepticism. But on the off chance you’re wondering about the veracity of a “Frog Thor,” rest assured, the character very much exists, at least in the comics.

Interesting rumor

The post goes on to claim that part of the film’s story involves rifts in the universe opening up and causing different versions of “Asgardian gods” to appear in the same reality as Hemsworth’s Thor. Apparently, the film will see the Avenger interacting with multiple different Mjolnir-wielding Thors from alternate realities — including THROG, a character Waititi apparently “loves.”

The post also says that some of the alternate reality Thors will be hunted and killed by Bale’s Gorr the God Butcher in the film, which, to be fair, would be in keeping with the character’s history in the Marvel comics. According to the post, Thor: Love and Thunder will climax with multiple Thors all teaming up to take down Gorr.

Again, make sure to view all of these details with a heavy amount of skepticism. But on the off chance you’re wondering about the veracity of a “Frog Thor,” rest assured, the character very much exists, at least in the comics.

This sounds dope

If Thor ties in the multiverse too then I'm willing to bet Avengers 5 will have to do with stopping someone that wants to destroy the multiverse, or bring all multiverses into one single universe, or something multiverse related.

If Thor ties in the multiverse too then I'm willing to bet Avengers 5 will have to do with stopping someone that wants to destroy the multiverse, or bring all multiverses into one single universe, or something multiverse related.

I was thinking it might happen in Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness.

I'd like to think Avengers 5 might have them clash with the X Men, then join up to fight someone far worse.

This movie is starting to feel a bit bloated. It can’t be less than 2 1/2 hours. Needs to be about 3 too to tell a fully fleshed out story.

This movie is starting to feel a bit bloated. It can’t be less than 2 1/2 hours. Needs to be about 3 too to tell a fully fleshed out story.

Bloated?

Not really when think about all the folks that were killed since the 1st Thor movie.

It's only Thor, Jane, Dracy, & Tessa Thompson left.

Shit, they needed to fill out some parts b.

S/N: Title is still terrible.

Back