Welcome To aBlackWeb

tumblr_pl6201V9ON1uqfsrjo2_540.gif
His face should be more disfigured but I guess they didn't want to make him look cartoony

I'll start this at my night job.. Might pick up some new head phones on the way in town

First three done.

This chick Rachel getting on my nerves

You not gonna trust a nigga that had no reason to save your life.

I mean, you ain't even gotta trust him trust him..... But it's clear he likes fighting those people, just tell him everything and let homie do him m.

Shit i think every body imaginable would love to bump into Frank fucking Castle while being chased by assassin's.... And she acting ungrateful as fuck. She even left the nigga at the hotel.

I would have left her at the bar and just banged the bartender again....

Jigsaw's scars are kinda at "dude you need to just get over it" status. Compared to how he should be looking it's like he just nicked himself shaving a few times.

Also I think I'm starting to see a very distinct formula when it comes to the writing of these Netflix Marvel shows. It's almost to the point where I can tell which is going to be the filler until the last 3 minutes episode, the bad guy flashback episode, the epic fight scene episode and the focus on the reluctant cop, fbi, homeland security agent that comes around and helps eventually episode.

Back