Welcome To aBlackWeb

So with only 2 episodes left I guess they've given up on Isaiah Bradley getting anymore shine?

maybe this is what they are talking about as far as episode 5 being so great and making you want to cry a bit?

i wouldn’t be surprised if they did a tiny flashback or something showing what happened to him and then him as an older gentleman some how helping them a bit in present time.

You really think he won't be mentioned or shown again in the next 2 episodes?

Bruh, we have two episodes left and we still don't know who the Power Broker is. These episodes are like 40+ minutes. They got to fight Cap and get the shield, stop the Flag Smashers, find Zemo, find out who the Power Broker while all this is happening outside of the States. I hope I'm wrong but unless there is a season 2 I don't see it happening. The storyline has complete shifted since Isaiah made his appearance.

7ac.gif

Zemo is going to kill Isaiah they already killed one black dude they for sure gonna kill another. Disney ain't shit.
Maybe, or he could have a lil empathy since he's taking care of his grandson and hasn't really done anything in his old age. or he'll say Isaiah's blood is the reason the serum has kept going and spill some more.

Stop it. We all know he is going to kill Isaiah the question is will it be on camera or off.
You don't introduce a character like that just to kill him off plus he helps lead young Avengers which is also slowly being set up.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Isaiah gets killed but I don’t think it has anything to do with him being black. Lmao.

I mean the man (Malcolm Spellman) who is the show runner, producer, and head writer is a black man. Lol. You can tell this show is written or has someone helping write a lot of it is black.

But I definitely can see Isaiah getting killed helping Sam and Bucky in some shape, form, or fashion. Him fighting along with Sam and Bucky could inspire his grandson to become the hero he is in the comics.

Y'all Niggas going back and forth about Isaiah like their ain't only 2 episodes left and they ain't nowhere near the States. Y'all think this show is the deluxe edition with extra episodes or something? They gave y'all a few minutes in one episode, Disney/Marvel ain't concerned about Isaiah.

Good episode... They had an end credits scene this episode in case yall missed it. looking forward to seeing how the finale plays out. lol im bout sick of these muthafuckas teasing bullshit cameos tho.

Bruh, we have two episodes left and we still don't know who the Power Broker is. These episodes are like 40+ minutes. They got to fight Cap and get the shield, stop the Flag Smashers, find Zemo, find out who the Power Broker while all this is happening outside of the States. I hope I'm wrong but unless there is a season 2 I don't see it happening. The storyline has complete shifted since Isaiah made his appearance.

Zemo is going to kill Isaiah they already killed one black dude they for sure gonna kill another. Disney ain't shit.

Y'all Niggas going back and forth about Isaiah like their ain't only 2 episodes left and they ain't nowhere near the States. Y'all think this show is the deluxe edition with extra episodes or something? They gave y'all a few minutes in one episode, Disney/Marvel ain't concerned about Isaiah.

lolLook.gif

If you haven't watched the last episode don't read this
I hope I'm wrong
You were wrong af
Hilarious that you doubled down on it
This episode hit reeeeal different. Started out intense as fuck, then took a dope ass development turn. I fucks with it.

I'm betting the Wakandans built Sam new red, white, and blue wings and a vibranium suit to go with them to match the shield
I hope they aren't vibranium. Tired of them just giving away such a precious natural resource, reminds me too much of real life~shout out china~😭

Appreciate the Isaiah backstory but I feel it was a cop out not to have any visuals. Would've loved to see some of the scenes from the comic books in live action.

The story is pretty close to the comics only thing I don't feel they stressed enough that Isaiah and his squad was actually the first cap. Plus in the comics Isaiahs story is pretty well known among the black community even tho he isn't mentally there.

Shout out to Sam hanging with all these super soldiers as a regular nigga.

Walker put up a good fight. Couldn't help going full white man when talking to battlestars family tho
🤦‍♂️

Back