Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yeah kind of upsetting this show is only 6 episodes vs WandaVision being 9 episodes, but its been an amazing show so far. Super fucking excited for these last 2 episodes.

Knew John Walker was going to take the serum. Will be interesting to see if they keep him around after this show and put him on some sort of spin off avengers team like he was in the comics as "US Agent" but also kind of seems like he will be a one off character.

Lmao.

It was 4 of them and they all ran.

That’s some real bad guy shit and she suppose to be for the people. What happened to “this the only language these folks understand”. Lololololol
I mean they're untrained, and are coming up against people that can match them for the first time. it's not surprising they'd tuck tail and run

I like the fact that just cause they super soldiers dont mean they know how to fight.

Skinny ass Karli aint a trained fighter. Its one thing for her to rock a regular person, but once a trained ass soldier like John Walker takes the serum, she dont stand a chance.

The MCU been leaving bread crumbs to tell us who the Power Broker is.

A character named Ayo who is good with Wakandan technology?

I mean...

yC0d4V.gif

Yooooo white people were mad about Ayo disabling Bucky's arm. That shit is hilarious.

Back