Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wow so it's entirely possible they arent in it. If I were Marvel I would throw a curve ball and change one of the Spidermans and instead add Venom and/or Miles Morales, Spiderman 2099 or Ben Reilly.
They're in it

It has been confirmed

But where is what I'm asking, I googled and found a pic with the 3 of em in Spiderman suits that according to 4chan is fake and them 4chan cats usually the ones dropping leaks. I know Daredevil is in it tho. I'm just trying to find the source.

I don't want to go in with expectations and then come back and feel upset after lol.
Watch the trailer there's an edit in it which basically gives it away

But where is what I'm asking, I googled and found a pic with the 3 of em in Spiderman suits that according to 4chan is fake and them 4chan cats usually the ones dropping leaks. I know Daredevil is in it tho. I'm just trying to find the source.

I don't want to go in with expectations and then come back and feel upset after lol.
Check the screenshot of the battle with sandman and lizard and you can see two areas where there are obvious edits that would indicate two other people helping

For what? To traumatize that nigga by getting killed all over again? lol

Would be interesting to see if they ran with a variant of his parent as Agents of Shield or some shit tho.

View attachment 699972
I want that young queen to be with someone who understands her struggle. Holland's only struggle is making sure his British accent doesn't mix with his American one

They are not the same sir

Lol look at where you turned the conversation @AP2.0

Thanks alot 😂

And that nigga wanna complain when we do it.

Now I'm starting to see where CTB be coming from.............................
office-space-michael.gif

Lol I was fucking with you but don't threaten me sensitivo. Just like negroes to let a gentile come run their shit lmao foh
We can keep it with jokes bout our clubs, etc. I just won't take slander/slurs about my ethnicity just like you wouldn't from a non-Black person.

Back