Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bruh, y'all keep talking bout who gonna be the next SM in the MCU.

Fuck ass Sony owns the rights to all of that. Otherwise why wouldn't Marvel just use Miles to began with.

Bruh, y'all keep talking bout who gonna be the next SM in the MCU.

Fuck ass Sony owns the rights to all of that. Otherwise why wouldn't Marvel just use Miles to began with.

Thats cool and all but you do realize that Miles already exist in the MCU right?
As long as these Spiderman movies crankin a Billie, SONY & Marvel will continue to keep working together.

On top of all that neither studio would be going through all this multiverse shit just for everything to revert right back to SONY

Thats cool and all but you do realize that Miles already exist in the MCU right?

You talking bout that vague ass reference in Homecoming. lol

It's a reason it was vague and they didn't even say his name.

As long as these Spiderman movies crankin a Billie, SONY & Marvel will continue to keep working together.

Bruh Far From Home did a billion plus and we almost didn't get this movie.

It's a reason Sony wants to do their own thing.

What part are you confused about?

All of it because I never stated that the only reason Marvel was doing this multiverse shit solely for Spiderman

How about yall just wait for the movie?😂 Be arguing about the silliest shit

Its all fun / fan theory idk why folks get up in arms. If shit doesnt turn out a certain way it isnt the end of the world lol

Last edited:
All of it because I never stated that the only reason Marvel was doing this multiverse shit solely for Spiderman

Its all fun / fan theory idk why folks get up in arms. If shit doesnt turn out a certain way it isnt the end of the world lol

Which is why I asked the question. If that isn't what those words were implying, what did you mean by

On top of all that neither studio would be going through all this multiverse shit just for everything to revert right back to SONY

Ayo where was it originally stated that Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield were going to be in the film ?
It’s been rumored since the movie was announced and when we first knew Doc Ock was gonna be in it so naturally everyone is like well obviously Tobey and Andrew are in it. Nothings official yet though

Back