Welcome To aBlackWeb

She doesn't have to be desirable for me to be against her trying to start a family with Holland. I think that's where the disconnect is.
This niggas be basing everything around
"fuckability" no matter what the venue is and that shit is low rent to say the least... i get you it aomething that shouldn't havr to be explained... it not about her specifically or anyone having sex with white people it more about socialization and the racial dynamics or homogenization specifically when it comes to white ppl.. lol ok maybe its me

This niggas be basing everything around
"fuckability" no matter what the venue is and that shit is low rent to say the least... i get you it aomething that shouldn't havr to be explained... it not about her specifically or anyone having sex with white people it more about socialization and the racial dynamics or homogenization specifically when it comes to white ppl.. lol ok maybe its me
All of this 🎯

The thought of Tom holland getting another spiderman trilogy is pretty damn cool and I heard he’s still younger than both tobey and Garfield when they first did their movies

college years should be made up of kraven, venom, scorpion, kingpin, daredevil and black cat

Guess what ?,They're saying he might be getting 2 more trilogies along with guest appearances(Avengers ,Venom,Kraven,Morbius, etc). An insider who is 98% accurate said that They're negotiating the deal now and he could end up being the highest paid Superhero EVER and also the highest paid actor in Hollywood.

Guess what ?,They're saying he might be getting 2 more trilogies along with guest appearances(Avengers ,Venom,Kraven,Morbius, etc). An insider who is 98% accurate said that They're negotiating the deal now and he could end up being the highest paid Superhero EVER and also the highest paid actor in Hollywood.

Man, RECAST TCHALLA. Why do we need 6 more Spider-Man movies.

Man, RECAST TCHALLA. Why do we need 6 more Spider-Man movies.
Cause there are more stories to tell?

It's crazy this is your take when there are literally hundreds of comics that have rebooted and retconned the shit out of this character but you draw the lines at the number of films being made?

How about just not watching them if they do ever decide to make them?

It's like me continuing to watch Power after I've shitted on it going back to S4 of the original one

Cause there are more stories to tell?

It's crazy this is your take when there are literally hundreds of comics that have rebooted and retconned the shit out of this character but you draw the lines at the number of films being made?

How about just not watching them if they do ever decide to make them?

It's like me continuing to watch Power after I've shitted on it going back to S4 of the original one

bro, RECAST TCHALLA. After Part 1 and 2 of Across the Spider-Man drops. I don’t wanna see shit else about Spider-Man. Let that shit breathe for a minute. I will take a proper TCHALLA trilogy over six more Tom Holland Spider-Man movies.

Reactions: GNS
bro, RECAST TCHALLA. After Part 1 and 2 of Across the Spider-Man drops. I don’t wanna see shit else about Spider-Man. Let that shit breathe for a minute. I will take a proper TCHALLA trilogy over six more Tom Holland Spider-Man movies.
At this point, idk what the best move is for BP. I know I just want a good movie and for the franchise as a whole to continue to touch on topics that are based on the black experience.

I want to trust Disney and Coogler to figure out the best way to do that

Back