Welcome To aBlackWeb

What exactly is good or even better about the first trilogy?

Seriously.
Tobey was a better Peter than Andrew ever was. Peter was not cool in high school. Willem Dafoe, Alfred Molina, Thomas Hayden Church. And like I said before the cgi in both those ASM movies was terrible and again there was this
364B7F31-00E7-4E6C-95A4-596B9B5CE00B.jpeg
And Jamie Foxx doing his best Blank-Man impression

41655CE0-8C79-4D40-8A5A-82036D483982.jpeg
Those movies was trash bruh

Tobey was a better Peter than Andrew ever was. Peter was not cool in high school. Willem Dafoe, Alfred Molina, Thomas Hayden Church. And like I said before the cgi in both those ASM movies was terrible and again there was this
View attachment 705962
And Jamie Foxx doing his best Blank-Man impression

View attachment 705964
Those movies was trash bruh

Garfield’s Peter Parker wasn’t “cool” in high school either. In his movies, they showcased his intellect better than they did in Toby’s. You wouldn’t even have known dude was a genius until the second movie. They never showed how he made his suit and they sidestepped his intellect yet again by making his web shooters organic instead of being made by him.

I agree with you with those creative choices when it came to characters like Harry & Electro. I didn’t like those elements either. The first Amazing Spider-Man was a better go of things.

Garfield’s Peter Parker wasn’t “cool” in high school either. In his movies, they showcased his intellect better than they did in Toby’s. You wouldn’t even have known dude was a genius until the second movie. They never showed how he made his suit and they sidestepped his intellect yet again by making his web shooters organic instead of being made by him.

I agree with you with those creative choices when it came to characters like Harry & Electro. I didn’t like those elements either. The first Amazing Spider-Man was a better go of things.
I agree it was dumb to make his webs organic they did showcase his intellect more but otherwise I hated those movies

Caught the double feature. SM2 was significantly better. Peter took L after L lmao I forgot about that hospital scene. Whole train scene is still dope. I got hype again him stopping the train lol

Caught the double feature. SM2 was significantly better. Peter took L after L lmao I forgot about that hospital scene. Whole train scene is still dope. I got hype again him stopping the train lol

what exactly is better about that movie?

The acting?

the story?

The action?

what exactly is better about that movie?

The acting?

the story?

The action?
Alfred Molina killed it in my opinion.( So did Dafoe of course. ) It’s cheesy but feels more real or relatable. He’s facing real life problems not like now cuz he’s a jit still which is cool.

Certain parts. I enjoyed Spiderverse and the PS4 game much better story wise and character wise. Something is always off with the live action movies and I am tired of the teenage Parker. Home been an adult before I was born. They need to give us veteran Parker like the game

9728EA8C-8EB8-45F4-90FB-C97271C93ED1.gif

Back