Welcome To aBlackWeb

Notice my language:

"Minority opinion"
"Numbers"

That means that aside from how you feel about it personally, the greater majority of movie goers felt otherwise.

So when you call it a failure, it's a ridiculous statement coming from someone that most people disagree with.

IDGAF about the "greater majority". I was always referring about ME.

You the one that came in on some "because it made X amount, that means it's good BS". FOH

Me:

You mentioning movies with various degrees of creative and financial success:

And I said I IDGAF how successful it is. Doesn't mean it's good.

Here's your dumbass logic in another scenario

"Vanilla Ice sold 15 Million records, so it must be good".................... :foh5:

I'm done here. SMH

So this Spider-Man movie ain't dropping until Christmas time next year?

An odd release date but I was reading that SM3 is going to tie in with Doctor Strange 2 & The WandaVision series on Disney+.

i'ma keep it a buck

im not looking forward to this as of now.

this shit gotta be at least 2.5 hrs or its gonna feel rushed af and adding these other actors gonna seem pointless if they dont have very significant screen time while also keeping the film primarily about Tom Holland's spidey
They need to split it into 2 movies for real

A new report not only reaffirms Charlie Cox's involvement in Marvel Studios and Sony Pictures' Spider-Man 3 but also suggests he's already finished shooting his scenes for the film.

According to ComicBook.com, Cox completed filming scenes as Matt Murdock/Daredevil for the yet-to-be-titled Spider-Man sequel. However, given the film's Multiversal leanings, it's unclear if this is the same version of the character fans were introduced to in the Netflix series.

It was in December 2020 that we learned a potential deal to bring Cox's Daredevil into Spider-Man 3 had been in place for several months. Cox played Matt Murdock/Daredevil in all three seasons of the Marvel Television Netflix series, marking the character's first major foray into live-action since the 2003 film starring Ben Affleck.

A new report not only reaffirms Charlie Cox's involvement in Marvel Studios and Sony Pictures' Spider-Man 3 but also suggests he's already finished shooting his scenes for the film.

According to ComicBook.com, Cox completed filming scenes as Matt Murdock/Daredevil for the yet-to-be-titled Spider-Man sequel. However, given the film's Multiversal leanings, it's unclear if this is the same version of the character fans were introduced to in the Netflix series.

It was in December 2020 that we learned a potential deal to bring Cox's Daredevil into Spider-Man 3 had been in place for several months. Cox played Matt Murdock/Daredevil in all three seasons of the Marvel Television Netflix series, marking the character's first major foray into live-action since the 2003 film starring Ben Affleck.

Daredevil in spiderman 3 would be dope af

Thus far in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Tom Holland’s Spider-Man has primarily battled villains his cinematic predecessors never faced with The Vulture and Mysterio serving as the main antagonists of Spider-Man: Homecoming and Spider-Man: Far From Home, respectively. That’s changing with the yet-to-be-officially titled Spider-Man 3 bringing Jamie Foxx’s Electro and Alfred Molina’s Doctor Octopus into the fold, but perhaps a fresh-faced baddie will accompany them. A new set photo has emerged possibly indicating we’ll be introduced to the MCU’s version of Martin Li, better known as Mr. Negative.

The Spidey actor posted a photo of himself in a Spider-Man suit with what appears to be his brother atop his shoulders on Instagram, teasing that something monumental happened while shooting the latest Spider-Man film that was a "career highlight" for Holland.

The Spidey actor posted a photo of himself in a Spider-Man suit with what appears to be his brother atop his shoulders on Instagram, teasing that something monumental happened while shooting the latest Spider-Man film that was a "career highlight" for Holland.

Good god this is why I hate comic book movies sometimes.

He probably was just happy to work w/ his brother

:smh:

hobgoblin before green goblin? Smells like Sony

:foh5:

lol i'll reserve judgment for now

I've been telling y'all all this extra shit and now ANOTHER villain, has SONY written all over it

They might as well bring back the other 2 Aunt Mae's and since folks want Killmonger resurrected from the grave might as well do the same for Uncle Ben.

:foh5:

Back