Welcome To aBlackWeb

As a spiderman fan I like both the Sam raimi films and the mcu. I like the raimi flicks because they was the first to bring spiderman to the big screen and they sets Super hero movies to a higher standard than x men did as far as special effects, costume sets , props etc. It was the first marvel film that was non grounded next to blade. Then theres the fact that they brought spider man and his wkrld to life especially with the supporting cast an aunt may, Jameson, the staff at the daily bugle was spot on.

I like the mcu films because its done some thing thsts sets itself apart from the other spiderman movies. They made him a friendly neighborhood spiderman. He was an amateur crime fighter before civil war. Those mcu movies are about him stepping into a larger world and proving that he is a worthy hero thats more than a suit. In every other movie he was always swinging around manhattan ut this time around he hardly left queens. and at first I wasnt with him being a teen again and being under Tony starks wing but now I get it. They brought him in with civil war and just like the comics he was working as an intern for Tony stark.

I like the raimi flicks because they was the first to bring spiderman to the big screen and they sets Super hero movies to a higher standard than x men did as far as special effects, costume sets , props etc. It was the first marvel film that was non grounded next to blade. Then theres the fact that they brought spider man and his wkrld to life especially with the supporting cast an aunt may, Jameson, the staff at the daily bugle was spot on.
this if the only reason to "like" the first films

I liked Garfield's Spiderman movies,also his films showed not just Peter's intelligence with making the web shooters but also how fast he is(dodging the cops bullets,saving three people at once while fighting Electro),but also how strong he is(ripping off door handles and the faucets in the bathroom).

The bar was so low for super hero movies when this was made. I too was geeked about all of them initially but I can't tell you the last time I've watched any of them since.

Those movies are butt
I feel the same way about these Holland movies

The bar was so low for super hero movies when this was made. I too was geeked about all of them initially but I can't tell you the last time I've watched any of them since.

Those movies are butt

:niggaa:

No lies told the Tobey movies are trash but even I recognized that at like 13 or whatever age I was.

Didn't become a live action spiderman fan until Amazing Spiderman.

Lol @Eyerone

if SR’s SM was so wack, and some say AMS was wack, why they bringing ALL them niggas back?! Why not just make Ned the new globulin and shoe horn some more Tony Starks in the 3rd one?

Y'all just enamored with the big budget CGI

I literally just explained why I like TASM more than Spider-Man 1-3 like in the last 2 pages. No mention of CGI at all.

it boils down to the first movies being weaker films to me. Lots of weak acting by Damn near all involved (are y’all even watching the chemistry between James Franco, Kirsten Dunst and Tobey??) and campy and awkward moments for no reason. Their attempts at humor and drama were wild weak.

Lol @Eyerone

if SR’s SM was so wack, and some say AMS was wack, why they bringing ALL them niggas back?! Why not just make Ned the new globulin and shoe horn some more Tony Starks in the 3rd one?

because it makes sense to bring them into the multiverse not only story wise, but because Sony already saw how successful tapping into the multiverse can be (Into the Spider-verse).

because it makes sense to bring them into the multiverse not only story wise, but because Sony already saw how successful tapping into the multiverse can be (Into the Spider-verse).

If this movie is not better than “Into the Spider-verse” would consider this movie a disappointment?

Back