COMING SOON Marvel's Spider-Man: No Way Home (12/17)

AP2.0

If this is indeed the end I wanna TY 4 the journey
Site Administrator
2020 ABW Most Abusive Mod
Jan 18, 2017
ABW Bucks
$383,011,622
I'm sorry y'all lol

• Haha
Reactions: Inori

Gene Parmesan

Thanks Man
2020 ABW Funniest Male
2020 Best Rivlary Du vs Beta
Jan 18, 2017
ABW Bucks
$93,543,708
Don’t know where to put this but this is the best thing I ever seen

Eyerone

Dec 22, 2017
ABW Bucks
$79,142
I have never heard the first 2 Spider-Man movies were trash till this thread. Y’all bugging
re-watch for yourself. I used to love those first 2 movies…til I saw them some years later.

In the first one, the acting is horrible by everyone not named Willum Dafoe. Simply horrible. Fun movie, sure. But when you watch back…yuck.

the second one is fuckin awful too and people make that shit out to be the citizen Kane of superhero movies. Another movie of dopey acting by Tobey. It’s like they gave him no real direction on how to be Peter Parker OR Spider-Man. Doc Ock was cool to see and that train scene was straight…but literally everything else about Spider-Man 2 is ass. I wish I was lying. I’m not even gonna speak on how horrible 3 is/was. Fuck that movie.

Andrew Garfield’s Spider-Man was better. Wish they got a chance to close out that trilogy. How much worse could it have been compared to the first one?

Like I said, re-watch those first 3 movies. They are all ass

illestni99ainne

He’s a dick, you pussy y’all neighbors…
Dec 21, 2017
ABW Bucks
$21,461,590
re-watch for yourself. I used to love those first 2 movies…til I saw them some years later.

In the first one, the acting is horrible by everyone not named Willum Dafoe. Simply horrible. Fun movie, sure. But when you watch back…yuck.

the second one is fuckin awful too and people make that shit out to be the citizen Kane of superhero movies. Another movie of dopey acting by Tobey. It’s like they gave him no real direction on how to be Peter Parker OR Spider-Man. Doc Ock was cool to see and that train scene was straight…but literally everything else about Spider-Man 2 is ass. I wish I was lying. I’m not even gonna speak on how horrible 3 is/was. Fuck that movie.

Andrew Garfield’s Spider-Man was better. Wish they got a chance to close out that trilogy. How much worse could it have been compared to the first one?

Man those amazing Spider-Man movies was trash af no fucking sign. But to each his own. I can’t agree.

Eyerone

Dec 22, 2017
ABW Bucks
$79,142
I’m not saying that Garfield is the best Spider-Man, im just saying they gave him a better Peter Parker/Spider-Man story to tell than they did with Tobey.

Did toby showcase Peter Parker’s wit? His intellect? Emotional struggle with being Spider-Man? Fuck no.

but he’s the first movie Spider-Man that we know so there’s that.

Reactions: Sion

MJ DOOM

DOOM IS GOOD.
Dec 20, 2017
ABW Bucks
$24,854,644

All this shit can be said about Iron Man 1-3, y’all gotta relax.

illestni99ainne

Dec 21, 2017
ABW Bucks
$21,461,590
What exactly is good or even better about the first trilogy?

Seriously.
Tobey was a better Peter than Andrew ever was. Peter was not cool in high school. Willem Dafoe, Alfred Molina, Thomas Hayden Church. And like I said before the cgi in both those ASM movies was terrible and again there was this
364B7F31-00E7-4E6C-95A4-596B9B5CE00B.jpeg
And Jamie Foxx doing his best Blank-Man impression

41655CE0-8C79-4D40-8A5A-82036D483982.jpeg
Those movies was trash bruh

• Haha
Reactions: VulcanRaven

Eyerone

Dec 22, 2017
ABW Bucks
$79,142
Tobey was a better Peter than Andrew ever was. Peter was not cool in high school. Willem Dafoe, Alfred Molina, Thomas Hayden Church. And like I said before the cgi in both those ASM movies was terrible and again there was this
View attachment 705962
And Jamie Foxx doing his best Blank-Man impression

View attachment 705964
Those movies was trash bruh
Garfield’s Peter Parker wasn’t “cool” in high school either. In his movies, they showcased his intellect better than they did in Toby’s. You wouldn’t even have known dude was a genius until the second movie. They never showed how he made his suit and they sidestepped his intellect yet again by making his web shooters organic instead of being made by him.

I agree with you with those creative choices when it came to characters like Harry & Electro. I didn’t like those elements either. The first Amazing Spider-Man was a better go of things.

illestni99ainne

Dec 21, 2017
ABW Bucks
$21,461,590
Garfield’s Peter Parker wasn’t “cool” in high school either. In his movies, they showcased his intellect better than they did in Toby’s. You wouldn’t even have known dude was a genius until the second movie. They never showed how he made his suit and they sidestepped his intellect yet again by making his web shooters organic instead of being made by him.

I agree with you with those creative choices when it came to characters like Harry & Electro. I didn’t like those elements either. The first Amazing Spider-Man was a better go of things.
I agree it was dumb to make his webs organic they did showcase his intellect more but otherwise I hated those movies