Welcome To aBlackWeb

Don't know how Blade can be incredible when it's not going to be Rated R. Same with Deadpool with Disney. I'm still salty about Netflix Marvel being gone as well smh

The same way every other MCU movie was good without an R rating. They'll have to tone down the blood and cursing a bit, but they don't have to completely neuter the grittiness. We've already seen plenty of violence and death in the MCU.

i'ma keep it a buck

im not looking forward to this as of now.

this shit gotta be at least 2.5 hrs or its gonna feel rushed af and adding these other actors gonna seem pointless if they dont have very significant screen time while also keeping the film primarily about Tom Holland's spidey

i'ma keep it a buck

im not looking forward to this as of now.

this shit gotta be at least 2.5 hrs or its gonna feel rushed af and adding these other actors gonna seem pointless if they dont have very significant screen time while also keeping the film primarily about Tom Holland's spidey

Into the spiderverse pulled it off in under two hours and did a hell of a job... I dont see any reason it cant be done in live action

Gonna be an interesting movie. I think Sony may have some more creative control in this film but maybe not, they did a lot of multiverse foreshadowing in the Far From Home film.

Its seeming that Sony will be able to use Hollands spiderman in their side films like Venom, Morbius, and the Kraven film. No word on if Marvel can include those characters in their films though. Im hoping they can that way they can get Norman Osborne involved and do a Dark Avengers storyline.

They do. That's part of the reason they were "fighting" Marvel after Far Home.

That's why I'm skeptical w/ all the old Sony Spidey characters, they had their shot & blow it.

Hopefully Fiege, Alonzo & them have more creative control to block Sony from fuckin it up.

Marvel has given me no reason not to trust them... They have shown they can deal with having lots of characters and plot points... what makes yall doubt it now?

if anybody fucks this up it's Sony.

I kinda agree but I am a small bit worried.

Disney/Marvel has done really well the last bit of MCU movies but I feel they might be trying to do a bit too much in this one film and Sony is still suspect with creating good super hero films.

I mean Sony and Marvel have worked well together the 1st two Spider-Man movies so I'm cautiously optimistic

This shit is disrespectful.

Lebron carried the league for the last 15 years and won another chip just for people to doubt his ability to do it again.

13 years and coming off the biggest box office movie of all time and yall gonna sit there and doubt if Feige knows what he's doing?

They said the first Avengers was too many heroes. They were wrong.

They said Black Panther was too black. They were wrong.

They said Guardians of the Galaxy was too unknown. They were wrong.

They said Ant Man was too lame. They were wrong.

Creatively and financially, even if any of those aren't your favorite MCU films, they were still successes. So why continue to doubt a proven machine? If Marvel says they can put 3 Spiderman on screen with a Matt Murdock cameo and the Sinister Six... what have they done that makes you think it'll be a failure? This ain't Warner Bros

Lebron carried the league for the last 15 years and won another chip just for people to doubt his ability to do it again.

13 years and coming off the biggest box office movie of all time and yall gonna sit there and doubt if Feige knows what he's doing?

Creatively and financially, even if any of those aren't your favorite MCU films, they were still successes. So why continue to doubt a proven machine? If Marvel says they can put 3 Spiderman on screen with a Matt Murdock cameo and the Sinister Six... what have they done that makes you think it'll be a failure? This ain't Warner Bros

Man, there is a such thing as flying too close to the sun. A Spiderman movie that's the same length as Infinity War or Endgame sounds a bit much, but I'll wait and see.

Ant Man has become lame, tho.

Ed Norton's Hulk
Cap 1
Ironman 2 & 3
1st 2 Thor's

Also Sony has a bigger role this time around and they fuk'd up Spidey not once, but TWICE.

So yeah.........let's wait and see.
You do realize that you are in the extreme minority opinion, right? When it comes to box office, numbers don't lie.
Man, there is a such thing as flying too close to the sun. A Spiderman movie that's the same length as Infinity War or Endgame sounds a bit much, but I'll wait and see.
13 years ago a 2:30 hour Captain America movie would sound ridiculous in theory.

But they tried it and succeeded. Whats the problem?

Do I need to mention John Loeb who kept trying to put a ceiling on Kevin Feige until Disney had enough and pushed him out completely?

If Loeb had his way, we wouldn't have gotten Black Panther, Captain Marvel, and I'm sure no Infinity War or Endgame because he sounded like yall "oh no it's too much of a risk".

We need to start a bet on if this movie will be good or not cause yall need to pay for this lack of faith.

You do realize that you are in the extreme minority opinion, right? When it comes to box office, numbers don't lie.

So....because Ironman 3 did over a billion at the box office I'm pose to think it's good? :foh5:

People like shit sometimes. Tell me something I don't know. Case in point, the MF that's leaving the White House next month.

So....because Ironman 3 did over a billion at the box office I'm pose to think it's good? :foh5:

People like shit sometimes. Tell me something I don't know. Case in point, the MF that's leaving the White House next month.
Notice my language:

"Minority opinion"
"Numbers"

That means that aside from how you feel about it personally, the greater majority of movie goers felt otherwise.

So when you call it a failure, it's a ridiculous statement coming from someone that most people disagree with.

Back