Welcome To aBlackWeb

I ain't feeling this She-Hulk.

She-Hulk supposed to be a bad green bitch.

This She-Hulk give off mom next door vibes.

Nigga said he ain’t feelin this cause this CGI character ain’t “sexy enough” for him :hahaha:

This She-Hulk look like a realistic portrayal of Fiona from Shrek.

No where near bad green bitch vibes.

She-Hulk supposed to make you go, "I wonder if the pussy green on the inside or pink. Either way I'm still hitting, just curious."

This chick too damn frumpy to be She-Hulk.

Nigga said he ain’t feelin this cause this CGI character ain’t “sexy enough” for him :hahaha:

At least he ain't on this shit here:

I wonder if 8f she'll sunbathe topless and smash almost every superhero in the mcu like she did in the comics. Oh boy ! A 7 ft green thot is gonna bit the small screen and my body is ready *breaks out the baby oil*

pacing of this felt rushed as hell like they were trying to squeeze as much shit into this episode as possible and the attempts at jokes mostly missed for me.

I did laugh at the end credit joint tho lol.

I wonder how long they gonna keep "Smart Hulk" around for.. I think it's run its course

Last edited:
pacing of this felt rushed as hell like they were trying to squeeze as much shit into this episode as possible and the attempts at jokes mostly missed for me.

I did laugh at the end credit joint tho lol.

I wonder how long they gonna keep "Smart Hulk" around for.. I think it's run it's course

World War Hulk is coming. Not officially confirmed but There’s been hella rumors about it since last year. I think that ship in the beginning that caused the crash is a seed they planted for it. He even mentions he has to look into it.

Last edited:
This is gonna be good didn't have much issue with it. Still have Daredevil on more cameos on deck. I'm just hoping that wasn't the last of Titania cause she's your potential link to DOOM.

So it was She Hulks blood that ended up healing Hulks arm. I wonder if her blood is gonna come back into play later on somehow

Back