Welcome To aBlackWeb

Alison's brie (GLOW/Community) is rumored to be in the running for she hulk. Could work out. She will need to put on some weight like a motherfucker though, but with that marvel backing that shouldn't be a problem. Just look what they did with kumail nanjiani haha

Alison's brie (GLOW/Community) is rumored to be in the running for she hulk. Could work out. She will need to put on some weight like a motherfucker though, but with that marvel backing that shouldn't be a problem. Just look what they did with kumail nanjiani haha

She dosen't need to put on weight. Stop saying this.

I like her for the role tho.

Just stick to the source material. No need to make her mixed or whatever. The character is white so be it.

That's like making Static Shock Asian for only bringing in asian viewers. Nah chill

Michael B Jordan played Johnny Storm in the last FF flick.

Michael B Jordan played Johnny Storm in the last FF flick.
Yeah that was horrible. Stick to source material there's thousand of black characters that can be brought to the screen.

Blue Marvel
Captain Marvel( the real one that goes by Spectrum)
Night Thrasher
Icon
All of Image Comics
Black Hulk

There's no need to make a traditional character a different color from the source when there's literally thousand other characters to build off.

Yeah that was horrible. Stick to source material there's thousand of black characters that can be brought to the screen.

Blue Marvel
Captain Marvel( the real one that goes by Spectrum)
Night Thrasher
Icon
All of Image Comics
Black Hulk

There's no need to make a traditional character a different color from the source when there's literally thousand other characters to build off.
Monica is in WandaVision I believe or Eternals one of them. Teyonah Harris is playing her

Whats wrong with this nigga.

Yall see what living in Atlanta do to you
Aye fam if you think something wrong with me than that's your problem lol I'm chilling and sure of myself and my sexuality. I don't engage in LGBT culture or fully understand it, but just because a transexual woman gets chosen I'll at least give it a try before canceling and throwing a hissy fit like y'all bruh. Just trying to be more open minded. If I don't like it, I don't like it. But one thing I won't do is try to be a beta and let some other people influence me to be outraged cousin. I'm passed that phase in my life.

Aye fam if you think something wrong with me than that's your problem lol I'm chilling and sure of myself and my sexuality. I don't engage in LGBT culture or fully understand it, but just because a transexual woman gets chosen I'll at least give it a try before canceling and throwing a hissy fit like y'all bruh. Just trying to be more open minded. If I don't like it, I don't like it. But one thing I won't do is try to be a beta and let some other people influence me to be outraged cousin. I'm passed that phase in my life.

I aint watching.

I aint watching.
Real shit bro respect. All I'm saying is niggas that do doesn't mean that they on some cuck, sus, or whatever shit we wanna call it. Alot of marvel fanboys out there gonna be intrigued on how this shit play out. But I'm off this shit, it's speculation anyway lmao

Back