Welcome To aBlackWeb

They didnt do it because they had fear of offending Asians. They did it because Chinese bought a big percentage of the company and didnt want it in the film. And if they put Tibet in the film, China would of banned the film in all of China and they didnt wanna lose that money.

This is what China does, buys big shares in a company then slowly takes over. And Americans are so greedy they'll do w/e for an extra buck.

This made me think of the last season of South Park where they pointed this type of shit out, then made fun of China & the NBA. After it aired China banned all South Park content in China so they issued an apology.
EGS6BaHVUAEjRaL.jpg:large

No they don't

"So, as a publicly traded company, there is no single owner, and there isn't anyone with even close to a controlling interest in the company.'

Why don't you just share the actual news since you know most of us don't mess with his videos?

During the video he talks about a lot of different things like, the actual comic book origin, how many times the 10 rings cult was mentioned prior in the MCU, etc.

The main reason I posted the video is they have started shooting the movie in Australia and its footage of set pieces in the video they are working on.

It's actually a solid video

During the video he talks about a lot of different things like, the actual comic book origin, how many times the 10 rings cult was mentioned prior in the MCU, etc.

The main reason I posted the video is they have started shooting the movie in Australia and its footage of set pieces in the video they are working on.

It's actually a solid video

There's a video of his origins in the thread already. I've seen the tweets of the set pics. Thought you were talking about some news.

Why do they hate the dude?

He has a ton of videos speculating what various projects are going to be about and alot of people take it as him trying to act like he is really plugged in when it comes to the inter workings of these projects.

He is mostly just guessing and piecing together various rumors and such like most fans do. He does have good recap and Easter egg videos though.

He also does have a few connections because he gets early screeners and passes to some movies

Back