Welcome To aBlackWeb

So I finally got around to watching ep4 and the very first thing that hit me was the music in the Marvel Studios intro. I fucks with lofi music heavy, and the joint sounded very much like it belonged in that genre so at the end of the show I decided to find out who did it:

^^^ This is the track. However, the google search turned up Raaginder's Twitter and this was his reaction to watching that intro for the first time:

Dude wanted to cry, I could tell. Not only did they use his joint in the show, its the Marvel Studios intro music. Dude had to have been all in his feels over that... Cause I know I would be.

So I finally got around to watching ep4 and the very first thing that hit me was the music in the Marvel Studios intro. I fucks with lofi music heavy, and the joint sounded very much like it belonged in that genre so at the end of the show I decided to find out who did it:

^^^ This is the track. However, the google search turned up Raaginder's Twitter and this was his reaction to watching that intro for the first time:

Dude wanted to cry, I could tell. Not only did they use his joint in the show, its the Marvel Studios intro music. Dude had to have been all in his feels over that... Cause I know I would be.

dope shit.

Aite so im a bit confused.. so her great grandmother transferred some kind of powers to the bangle? I thought the bangle already had some kind of powers already.

Looks like Najma did something similar but Kamran got powers without needing the bangle.

Aite so im a bit confused.. so her great grandmother transferred some kind of powers to the bangle? I thought the bangle already had some kind of powers already.

Looks like Najma did something similar but Kamran got powers without needing the bangle.
I saw a good explanation video earlier.... But it was "mostly speculation" 🙄

No, I'm perfectly fine keeping them to myself. I just laugh when y'all having the same conversations

ConsiderateUniformGrizzlybear-size_restricted.gif
........yeah, sure you are, that's why you mention every so often in threads like these.

Ima be a lil disappointed if this ends up being some time travel sorts of stuff where she is the one who ends up leading her grandmoms back to the train or somethin

came back to give this shit the
:foh5:

I saw it coming but cmon now.. that shits lazy as hell.

Also.. yall think they gonna use the veil as a standin for the terragin mist? Where only certain folks who come into contact with it get powers and if you dont have the inhuman gene or whatever you die?

Seems like they kinda went that route with the two Clandestine folks turning to "stone" before dying

ConsiderateUniformGrizzlybear-size_restricted.gif
........yeah, sure you are, that's why you mention every so often in threads like these.
Every so often when I watch them damn near every day...😕🙄

Yeah sure... If it makes you feel better to feel that way.... By all means do you 🤷🏿‍♂️

I don't even have to mention them at all. I just thought it was funny that I was literally hearing an explanation for exactly what was being discussed in the thread.

Niggaz stay reaching

came back to give this shit the
:foh5:

I saw it coming but cmon now.. that shits lazy as hell.

Also.. yall think they gonna use the veil as a standin for the terragin mist? Where only certain folks who come into contact with it get powers and if you dont have the inhuman gene or whatever you die?

Seems like they kinda went that route with the two Clandestine folks turning to "stone" before dying
I dunno what they gonna do with it, but I'm sure they'll try to give as detailed exposition as possible..

Like I gathered she passed her powers to her son...

But it looked like no body was getting through..

Back