Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'll wait for word of mouth before I see this myself.

Characters with stretchy skin always sound disgusting. That goes for Mr. Fantastic and Elongated Man too.

Wonder how they're gonna introduce the inhumans since the show they tried was trash and got cancelled lol

Wonder how they're gonna introduce the inhumans since the show they tried was trash and got cancelled lol
They will probably make the inhumans the enemy some how out of a misunderstanding. Like they could have been ran off their planet (Or moon) from a war with the kree. Then they are stranded on earth and the humans think they are a threat. They will most likely make ms.marvel a native of the inhumans world instead of her original origin.

Ms.marvel is a inhuman that was a captain marvel fanatic. She is also Muslim. Marvel trying to spread their diversity.

Carol Danvers is the Ms Marvel I remember.

Ms-Marvel-Marvel-Comics-Classic.jpg

Carol Danvers is the Ms Marvel I remember.

Ms-Marvel-Marvel-Comics-Classic.jpg
She is still ms. Marvel. Her powers are not related to the kid ms.marvel. The kid is a Muslim high school teen that lives in New Jersey. She was one of many humans that carries the inhumans gene. She didn't know. Blackbolt releases the chemical that gives inhumans their power into earth's atmosphere. This awakens the inhumans gene in hundreds of humans. Ms.marvel being one. She is a fan of the original ms.marvel so she took her name and symbol.

Back