Welcome To aBlackWeb

What’s your beef with that casting? I’ve heard rumors or Keanu too but nothing reputable but I’ve heard he wants to be Constantine again
He's not a good actor man lol

Lemme say this, and it's probably not his fault but his character on TWD should've been killed off

I'm also against Keanu getting the role as well so🤷🏾‍♂️

He's not a good actor man lol

Lemme say this, and it's probably not his fault but his character on TWD should've been killed off

I'm also against Keanu getting the role as well so🤷🏾‍♂️
I’ve liked him since Boondock Saints. I think he’s be decent enough for the role but whatever 🤷🏾‍♂️ Yeah definitely don’t want Keanu

Anyone watched marvels “hit monkey” animated series, brutal as fuck and on Disney so maybe they will start releasing more aggressive content in non animated series from marvel.

not familiar with moon knight but from what I’ve read he’s supposed to be a psycho, so hopefully the violence in hit monkey carries into other series.

kinda reminds me of mortal kombat: scorpions revenge.

Anyone watched marvels “hit monkey” animated series, brutal as fuck and on Disney so maybe they will start releasing more aggressive content in non animated series from marvel.

not familiar with moon knight but from what I’ve read he’s supposed to be a psycho, so hopefully the violence in hit monkey carries into other series.

kinda reminds me of mortal kombat: scorpions revenge.

Hit Monkey is on Hulu here.

Norman as Ghost Rider...meh. I wouldn't be entirely mad at that if it happened.

Back