Welcome To aBlackWeb

Infamous114

305 🇳🇮
Mod Squad

FNgBM6aVQAEGxOl

20220505_193123.jpg

Last edited:
ugh...

Moon Knight was supposed to get a full MCU movie years ago. When they first announced Ant Man, Black Panther, and Black Widow movies around 2010, Moon Knight was also announced. Supposedly Winter Soldier and Civil War had easter eggs alluding to Marc Spector so he could be introduced to the MCU in the same way Dr Strange got mentioned.

I like the character design. I tried to get into some of the comics especially his last critically-acclaimed trade but this guy is just too batshit man, and I'm a guy who loves Deadpool and the old blue Captain Marvel but this guy's too fuckin crazy and weird

I like the character design. I tried to get into some of the comics especially his last critically-acclaimed trade but this guy is just too batshit man, and I'm a guy who loves Deadpool and the old blue Captain Marvel but this guy's too fuckin crazy and weird
Exactly.................buddy is a straight headcase. I don't see how this show will look on Disney+. He's more brutal than The Punisher and crazier than Deadpool

Exactly.................buddy is a straight headcase. I don't see how this show will look on Disney+. He's more brutal than The Punisher and crazier than Deadpool

I'm guessing it'll look something like that PG-13 Deadpool they put out a couple years back.

Tho this is coming straight from Disney, so it'll probably be more PG.

Back