Welcome To aBlackWeb

Finished the season. Alfrie Woodard did her thing this season. The ending set up a crazy dynamic.

Can't wait for season 3.

As for a certain lady that appeared, she is also going to be in Daredevil season 3 and from what I read she's from The Punisher comic.

The actress playing Moriah's daughter looked so fuckin familiar.

game68.jpg

She even finer now than she was a decade ago. FUCK!!!!

Last edited:
Just finished the season as a whole it was really good but not as good as season one. the main villain (bushmaster) was not as good as cottonmouth. Alfre Woodard acted her ass off this season, sad to see her go. overall the best episode was season 9 that was some crazy shit to see acting out... I'm interested to see where season 3 goes, looks like the power will go to Luke Cage's head and we might get dr. Nightshade.

I will say the music for this season was goat.

Rip Luke Cage pops, I didn't know the actor playing the role died after filming.

They need to keep Rosario throughout the season, she's too fine to be used in only 3 or 4 episodes and then never seen again, just let her be on one show and became a main cast member

Best scene I seen so far was after they put in that work in Brooklyn..they in the club and faith Evans and kiss on the stage..

And shades is watching Mariah and kiss part comes on and shades walks off in slow mo while taking off his glasses...that shit was cool

Back