Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man...

Alfre Woodard bout to have cougars, MILFs, and sugar mamas popping for the rest of 2018.

Old pussy make a nigga status rise.

Lawd Luke and Claire's fight/breakup in ep 3 was so corny lol.

Like......they was both making good points and shit but I get annoyed when shows or movies try to solve deep issues in one scene...especially when it's social commentary.

I JUST started episode 1 on season 2 and wanna give this shyt 50leven GOATS wit the Mobb Deep drop

Ahh tilda.... I saw those looks shades was givi g her. He automatically wanted to switch up at first sight wIt till the end when she becomes her true identity though......ummmm

It's just something about Gabrielle Dennis, ever since she was Janay on The Game.

I didn'teven know who she was but I was looking at her and was like DAMN!

The chick that played Candice last season (the one Shades killed) was very nice. That melanin man.

latest

Z

The chick that played Candice last season (the one Shades killed) was very nice. That melanin man.

latest

Any

latest
body remember the short haired mom from season one who used to always show up at the barber shop to get her son a haircut?

Back