Welcome To aBlackWeb

Everybody chill the fuck out

Charlie is here

So this is Netflix fault. They didn't want to pay the price. This is my issue with Netflix and why I don't consistently pay for their service. They get their subscribers and then want to get cheap. Yet they keep raising their price. You are going to have to pay Marvel as they own the franchises duh. Why even take on the franchises if you are not going to go all in? I will cancel again as Castlevania is the only thing I care about next.

And btw on Disney just know everything is gonna be PG-13.....

A season 3 Luke Cage is gonna be mad different.....

I keep seeing this said but can't find a story saying this. Where are people getting that there won't be any adult content? The article I read talked about them investing in FX which is full of adult content.

It's just my opinion and yeah a preconceived notion of how I see Disney. I can't think of any 18+ or Rated R stuff Disney has done.

I could be wrong about my opinion tho and anything could happen.
Technically, the Netflix Marvel shows are Disney since they own Marvel. So they're not against TV-MA material as a parent company.

They'll probably have a Marvel section or something where this content will be allowed.

I won't be subscribing to Disney's streaming app. If this is their plan then screw that. I hope they don't plan on putting Punisher on that app. Netflix caught lightning in a bottle with Dare Devil and couldn't carry it over to the other shows.

Luke Cage caused the servers to mess up. Daredevil didn't do that.

Fuck Netflix. I was thinking how both season 2s ended and Iron Fist only had 10 episodes. SO they knew they would cancel them before they aired, but they wanted until the day that DDS2 released to announce the news. After this I will not be subscribing to Netflix. Anything I want to watch from them I will get it when it leaks online. I only paid for a sub for these shows so that I could support their production. If I knew they were going to cancel I would not have bothered to sub to watch them.

That just shows that DD is the standard. They should have kept the same quality with the other shows. No one cared about DD in the mainstream until this show.

Yea I have no issues with series running for a few years if everything is fleshed out definitely merited closure Luke was gonna be on some other shit for a second and I wanted to see more of how Mariah kid evolved

I've been rewatching season 2.

The way the show was ran was a thing of beauty. The few cringe worthy parts aside, Moriah, Shades, Bushmaster, the Mama Mabel flashbacks, Misty Knight, and the season 1 call backs were amazing.

I didn't know that the redbone crooked cop played Faith Evans, Antonique Smith, in Notorious and in her last episode, Faith Evans cameoed with Jadakiss to perform.

Back