Welcome To aBlackWeb

MAN!!!!!!!

I'm watching some of my YouTube channels and alot of the folks I watch kinda think the way I'm thinking about this show. I might be a bit off on the Wilson brother but not his coworkers.

Also one of the things I pointed out when I 1st seen the trailer of this show about the middle statue behind Ramona at her desk and and in the court house all makes even more sense!!!! Gugu's character (Ramona) a has a very interesting back story (as do her other agent bringing back info and gifts Lmao) in the comics that links what I pointed out from the 1st time I seen the trailer. LMAO.

I'm (and some of the YouTube folks) most likely wrong but the theory makes way too much sense

MAN!!!!!!!

I'm watching some of my YouTube channels and alot of the folks I watch kinda think the way I'm thinking about this show. I might be a bit off on the Wilson brother but not his coworkers.

Also one of the things I pointed out when I 1st seen the trailer of this show about the middle statue behind Ramona at her desk and and in the court house all makes even more sense!!!! Gugu's character (Ramona) a has a very interesting back story (as do her other agent bringing back info and gifts Lmao) in the comics that links what I pointed out from the 1st time I seen the trailer. LMAO.

I'm (and some of the YouTube folks) most likely wrong but the theory makes way too much sense

Ravonna

I ain't saying my source, but speculation on the internet thinks Kang in the MCU is a former TVA employee....

Im thinking that in their multiverse there is no such thing as fate.

Its an infinite multiverse with infinite possibilities. There are no such things are variants.

But the Time Keepers decide which time lines they want to keep and which to destroy. They are basically playing god and creating some sort of psuedo fate.

At the of this show, the TVA will be destroyed, and so will "fate"

Atleast thats what I want to see. This shit might open too many possibilities and make keeping continuity hard in the MCU. So the MCU might go with the easy out and make fate a real universal constant in the MCU.

Last edited:
Back