Welcome To aBlackWeb

103f83f4caabf40491344c2e2802490f4fcd18a1.gifv

5b3ac88a3b0092d530f67c0bb32888d6560bd0e6.gifv

64f6b12352e2454573fff81bfb8dcf62316a163f.gifv

74fcf18fa2dc4856332720e800ae4b947da909f8.gifv

i'll be honest that was some real shit when dude shouted out GROW UP SYLVIE.

and it was kinda irritating how the two of them kept holding their swords out like that shit was really gonna do some shit every 5 seconds lol

Still a good series overall

From the story you provided:

That means one of the show's biggest moments in the finale — the time He Who Remains hopped up on his desk during a lengthy monologue — was entirely improvised thanks to the quick-thinking of Majors.

"He was never meant to get on the desk," Herron recently told Entertainment Weekly in an interview. "That was the fun thing with the improvisation. [The camera team] saw him start to move, and Autumn [Durald] was like, 'Okay…' and then you saw the cameras start to move; it was almost like a dance with him. But that was not planned. It just blew us away because it was just so cool."

So wait.. since the TVA is supposedly outside of the timeline.. the version Loki got sent back to is the only version of the TVA? or are there multiple versions now that there are multiple timelines. I'm leaning towards there being multiple TVA's

Sidenote: Not gon front I appreciated the "nice nose" line in the finale. It was a slight nod I think but I still liked it lol

So wait.. since the TVA is supposedly outside of the timeline.. the version Loki got sent back to is the only version of the TVA? or are there multiple versions now that there are multiple timelines. I'm leaning towards there being multiple TVA's

Sidenote: Not gon front I appreciated the "nice nose" line in the finale. It was a slight nod I think but I still liked it lol

I think there's only one TVA because, as you stated, it exists outside of time.

I think there's only one TVA because, as you stated, it exists outside of time.

I was leaning towards that.. my only reservation is the original Mobius n them... completely switching out to a mobius that doesnt know Loki at all?... Loki got kicked back before "he who remains" was killed.

If there are multiple timelines and all that why cant there be mutiple TVA's. I guess we'll find out eventually. I'm along for the ride regardless lol

Something I was thinking of recently. Why is there multiple TVA? I thought the TVA stood separate from everything. Or is there a special timeline for every multiverse?

I was leaning towards that.. my only reservation is the original Mobius n them... completely switching out to a mobius that doesnt know Loki at all?... Loki got kicked back before "he who remains" was killed.

If there are multiple timelines and all that why cant there be mutiple TVA's. I guess we'll find out eventually. I'm along for the ride regardless lol

What you're saying makes sense but then wouldn't they come into contact with each other? Being that the TVA basically patrolled the multiverse to prevent a true multiverse from forming.

Back