Welcome To aBlackWeb

Episode fire btw. This shit its way to blowing wandavision and falcon out the water.

And I loved both those shows.

Its just Loki as a character is so much more interesting than Wanda was, even though Wanda was great too.

Loki the best overall character in the MCU.

Unknown.
What's weird is Marvel is treating alternate timelines and alternate universes as the same thing.
If this female Loki is just from a alternate timeline then why is she a she and not a he

Cause thats how infinity works.

Infinite universe means infinite coincidences and since its infinite, every coincidence exists somewhere out there. Means theres infinite versions of you. Some tall, some short, and some women.

Reactions: GNS
athlete_loki.png

frosty_loki.png

party_loki.png

Either loki fucking with her(and she'd be dumb to fall for it) or wilson gonna find them b4 that planet gets completely destroyed.

Interesting about them all being variants tho

Oh and I liked that dagger shit

Last edited:
So everyone seems to have gotten a power up from their show.

Wanda is now the Scarlet Witch and learning how to do more powerful magic
Sam now has a vibranium flight suit and the shield
wouldnt be surprised if Loki figures out how to enchant people before this is all said and done

Didn't really like this ep because nothing really happened.

But it did look great and gave good info.

Ep was short too.

They took 35 mins to tell me them niggas are variants.

At the end I was like WTF?Shit just ended

I'm guessing the TVA will save them.

Other than frendship,why would the TVA/Mobius save Loki?

If Mobius is of the belief that Loki turned traitor,why not leave him to die?

What could Loki or Lady Loki have that would be valuable enough not to kill them on site?

Last edited:
Didn't really like this ep because nothing really happened.

But it did looked great and gave good info.

Ep was short too.

They took 35 mins to tell me them niggas are variants.

At the end I was like WTF?Shit just ended

I'm guessing the TVA will save them.

Other than frendship,why would the TVA/Mobius save Loki?

If Mobius is of the belief that Loki turned traitor,why not leave him to die?

What could Loki or Lady Loki have that would be valuable enough not to kill them on site?
Definitely an exposition episode

In retrospect, I can see how they could choose Loki. He's never been seen with a woman, he's mocked the relationships of Thor/Jane and Clint/Natasha, and he has the ability to take the form of other people.

They might not ever go that far, but Loki is about the best candidate for LGBT because in his 1000+ year life, he probably has fucked men and women, changed from man into a woman, etc.

Question is, is this needlessly acknowledging that LGBT group or is this a way of extend the story of Loki beyond bad guy/bad guy with a heart/anti hero/hero into the God of Mischief who dips his pen in different ink wells?

Back