Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Loki that was on that arc doesn't exist anymore. He's dead. This is a Loki that is fresh off a defeat to the Avengers
It exists to the fans.

but,basically him seeing his life got him up to speed on how he had changed from The 2012 version of himself.

And it crushed his hopes of dominating earth or the universe knowing he failed.

It exists to the fans.

but,basically him seeing his life got him up to speed on how he had changed from The 2012 version of himself.

And it crushed his hopes of dominating earth or the universe knowing he failed.
I think seeing himself have a redemption arc pushes him even further to being bad because he sees himself ultimately fail at his goal of being king. His redemption leads to his ultimate failure.

The Loki in this series still has the same ambition he had in the first Avengers. And it’s obvious he’s not easily redeemed because it took how many movies for him to turn that corner? No way he flips that quickly just by seeing his potential future.

I think seeing himself have a redemption arc pushes him even further to being bad because he sees himself ultimately fail at his goal of being king. His redemption leads to his ultimate failure.

The Loki in this series still has the same ambition he had in the first Avengers. And it’s obvious he’s not easily redeemed because it took how many movies for him to turn that corner? No way he flips that quickly just by seeing his potential future.
Maybe,but he seemed to have a breakthrough when talking to Mobius

I do think that something that happens in the course of the show makes all the clones/variations happen.

But I'm of the train of thought that the TVA is evil so Loki could be redeemed by fighting a greater evil.

I thought I was the only maniac who woke up in the middle of the night to watch this.I thought wrong.

I always wake up randomly at 3 or 4 AM.

That first TVA Hunter C20,the mixed girl,was in this movie I liked about these kids/young adults selling magazines door to door on the rd.

LOL at the I need a hero music.Loki possessing ppl.

That animation/hologram is fire,but would be annoying in real life.

Loki looking like a Walmart trainee.

So duplicate projection is what makes Loki be able to take over other ppl.

LOL "It's a trap"

The judge lady is sexy with her lil petite ass.I wonder if kang is who gave her that pen?

LOL at them calling the Loki variant superior to Loki like he's not standing there.

They have better buddy cop 48 hrs/Lethal Weapon chemistry than Falcon and The Winter Soldier.

I figured that the variant found a blind spot because the TVA can't find it .The apocalypses plan is crazy

That Loki and Mobius back and forth from the trailer is still funny. "You have literally stabbed ppl in the back like 50 times"

I hope Mobius gets to ride some jet skis before the finale.

The TVA is a cult.The TVA are the writers of the script who create the characters,plots,and timelines.

What is C20 saying "is real"?

I wonder what happens when female Loki finds the time keepers?I assume it wants to blow them up too,then what?

Loki is like the demon Azazil from Fallen.

Loki's such a liar IDK if if wants to take over the TVA for real or if he's trying to work with them,or if he's playing both sides.

Great episode. I can't wait for next week to see how they play this out.

Maybe I'm a tad bit paranoid but I don't fully trust Owen Wilson's character in this show. The comments he made about not even seeing the time keepers before kinda stood out to me..............
how many people had actually seen the the wizard behind the curtain prior to Dorthy though?

Same concept imo

great episode

so who is the chick?

I LOVE LOVE LOVE how they not dragging out shit to the season/series finale. Second ep and we get a reveal of the villain. Yes please

This dude pointed out a lot of shit.never even saw his channel before.

The character Mobius is designed to look like a real person who worked for Marvel who's job it was to keep the timeline of the comics in order.

Back