Welcome To aBlackWeb

So Is Kang the eternal time line? And loki branched off to become the new eternal time line cause he wanted to keep his friends and that's how he got the horns?
And also is ms minutes Victor/Kang first love that he created cause I heard her say how they played chess all the time and she wanted a body to be able to love him. And was rennslayer a product of ms minutes?

So would miss minutes be considered to be a version of ultron? And if Victor gave her a body would she be the female vision?

So Is Kang the eternal time line? And loki branched off to become the new eternal time line cause he wanted to keep his friends and that's how he got the horns?
And also is ms minutes Victor/Kang first love that he created cause I heard her say how they played chess all the time and she wanted a body to be able to love him. And was rennslayer a product of ms minutes?
You mean the sacred timeline? Multiple universes were in fear of dying so Loki sacrificed himself to a life of being alone holding the Multiverse together to give his friends a chance to live. Victor never becomes who he was meant to be cause the TVA booklet is never dropped off. As for Ms Minutes, He Who Remains/Kang doesn't love anyone but himself. He doesn't believe in partnerships. He only created her to assist him in his plans.

You mean the sacred timeline? Multiple universes were in fear of dying so Loki sacrificed himself to a life of being alone holding the Multiverse together to give his friends a chance to live. Victor never becomes who he was meant to be cause the TVA booklet is never dropped off. As for Ms Minutes, He Who Remains/Kang doesn't love anyone but himself. He doesn't believe in partnerships. He only created her to assist him in his plans.
Yea I meant the sacred timeline. So with loki taking over did they just write off Kang?

In this scene is ob programming miss minutes to get her up and running?
You'll see the box above his head and it moves twice

20240125_171253.jpg

Back