Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dude who plays Kingpin confirmed that this Kingpin is the same version from the Daredevil series on Netflix.
Tf he is.
That ain't the same cac
He wasn't brushing off cars in the series and damn sure no skinny becky wasn't whooping his ass either

Nigga beat the breaks off of frank castle and lose to this bish, Nah and what's up with him tossing her 10 feet and her getting up like it ain't shit....kmt
eazybull-eazy-the-block-captain.gif

Edit
Finally saw spiderman. Shit was mid. I'll rant about it later

Keep trying to tell y'all, skinny girls are some of the strongest warriors in the MCU.... When y'all gonna get down?šŸ§

I thought I wasnā€™t gonna like this but I did. Daughter had to talk me into checking it out.

Only Disney + one I still havenā€™t watched is WandaVision

Definitely would love to see a Yelena-Kate show. Their back and forth would be straight comedy
Eww no. Marvel needs to cut that dumb shit out. 80%of their characters are generic lightweight Deadpool's now. I hate how they kill intense moments with dumb jokes in their movies and shows. "Oww that hurt"I want to see a super hero show not the three stooges Yelena is a good fighter but she's fucking corny. I had to sit through this lame bitch talk about Kraft macaroni and cheese for five minutes. "I like to put hot sauce on it" ooh yeah she's a wild thing. You go girl. Marvel should leave humor to smart asses like do Spiderman ,Deadpool and Hawkeye because it's true to their character.. look at shang chi. It wasn't full of dumb jokes and it was still successful. "Rogers" was the .the most hilarious part of this show.

This guy said eww no lol. Didnā€™t read after that
I did the same exact thing.
Because of people like you we will continue to get mid grade slapstick bullshit. Niggas don't care about action, plot or intrigue they come for "da jokes" hurr durr. The drop off in quality is sad and mcu feels like they don't have to try because y'all are basically hypnotized at this point. It seems like mcu is making mo ies and shows for people who have to put on a helmet when they sleep.

Back