Welcome To aBlackWeb

I wonder what kind of budget this show is getting. I doubt this will be one of the $250M series.

Maya Lopez, aka Echo, is one of many characters from the comics that will be introduced to the Marvel Cinematic Universe in Disney+'s Hawkeye series. Echo and Clint Barton have some things in common in the source material. They were both members of the New Avengers and shared the Ronin identity. However, Echo's ties to Daredevil in the comics could lead to his long-anticipated MCU debut.

Maya first appeared in 1999's Daredevil #9. She was created by David Mack and Joe Quesada during the Marvel Knights era of the title. Maya was introduced as the latest in a series of star-crossed love interests for Daredevil

I really hope this ends up being the best written out of all the shows coming out.

Cause the expectations are lower than dirt.

Ugh it would have been so dope to see more of Renner playing Ronin during the blip. Hopefully the show will have plenty of flashbacks to him doing that.

Weaker the superhero the better it’s written and fight scenes.

This could be real good

MCU have a lotta credit in the bank with me but they're really gonna have to show up to make me care about this guy
If you are a fan of archery (I am, loved Robinhood as a kid) I would say check it out. I am sure it will be better than Arrow (low bar though). The character is pretty good in the comics, but the movies he got overshadowed by more popular characters who had powers/tech. Shit Marvel made Falcon interesting so I believe in this Hawkeye show.

Back