Welcome To aBlackWeb

Just put two and two together and realized who Kate's mom boyfriend is. That's the Swordsman and in the comics he was the guy who put Hawkeye in the game.

Hawkeye started out as a bad guy working in a carnival with the Swordsman. They started doing crimes but Hawkeye ended up being a goodhearted dude and switched over to the good side and became an Avenger

Just put two and two together and realized who Kate's mom boyfriend is. That's the Swordsman and in the comics he was the guy who put Hawkeye in the game.

Hawkeye started out as a bad guy working in a carnival with the Swordsman. They started doing crimes but Hawkeye ended up being a goodhearted dude and switched over to the good side and became an Avenger

Thanks man,lol,he said "I just put two and two together" Lmaoooo

57ee50edb2269b2d35b8078afd1a99922b56b951.gifv

ad38d2acdef021bcba06c7113ac6b92b2710de81.gifv

b9512372aff58eb742de7a64a2c999b43e1dc0e4.gifv

276c7f6e4bc4866e0234f2f0f1781412af3f124d.gifv

fdb38b84ca6d44324fbd3c786cb582e5591772e4.gifv

706889327df8229d261d6fde8e7ed63386809a14.gifv

3a0c5b0dbe7f0c137ca7d55d630a008426fe9c4a.gifv

5afb7dc1e0b8930c51e6b782c5d3e35dc525d26c.gifv

df8b23189a52e7769a13e0507ad1a215417b1e9b.gifv

736bcf48970d690116ad34be00ba0fed90a02782.gifv

I'm 50/50 on him being the OG Ronin but agree with him being the Ronin who killed Echo's Dad. Depending on when that slaughter happened it'd be easier to determine who was the OG Ronin.

I feel like for the story, it needs to be Clint who did it. Consequences of his actions as Ronin

I initially thought Clint was the Ronin who killed Echo's dad too and that would make sense if you take what we knew about his time being Ronin into account. But then theres the fact Jacque is a swordsman who randomly was trying to win the bid for the Ronin suit + the fact he was Clint's mentor back in the comic & the show already deterred from their OG connection, so having Jacque be the OG Ronin & some how he already knows Clint would be a nice tie-up. The way they kinda make him out to be sus could be a misdirect and a very MCU thing to do.

swordsman became an avenger also

when him and kate had that conversation about a costume and she showed him a drawing that looked some what like the comic book version. he said he was against the idea and having no costume makes him able to blend in and make him unrecognizable. how though? the tracksuit mafia knows he's hawkeye. i'm pretty sure he was on security footage at that fight at the airport in germany. not having a costume would make more sense because he's an orphan and he has no family to protect with a secret identity but in the movies he has a wife and kids what if the bad guys find out? he should at least have some stylized shades like in the ultimate universe. his look is too plain. he just looks like a guy with arrows instead of a super hero.

when him and kate had that conversation about a costume and she showed him a drawing that looked some what like the comic book version. he said he was against the idea and having no costume makes him able to blend in and make him unrecognizable. how though? the tracksuit mafia knows he's hawkeye. i'm pretty sure he was on security footage at that fight at the airport in germany. not having a costume would make more sense because he's an orphan and he has no family to protect with a secret identity but in the movies he has a wife and kids what if the bad guys find out? he should at least have some stylized shades like in the ultimate universe. his look is too plain. he just looks like a guy with arrows instead of a super hero.
All that's over tho
He never liked being flashy because originally he was there for subterfuge, spying, assassinations etc
Everyone knows he's hawkeye now
The family thing not many k ow. Can't find that shit in google. That's shield classified

All that's over tho
He never liked being flashy because originally he was there for subterfuge, spying, assassinations etc
Everyone knows he's hawkeye now
The family thing not many k ow. Can't find that shit in google. That's shield classified
just complete the look is all i ask. sometimes i get tired of looking at his doughy ed mcmahon looking face. HAWKEYE, JUST PUT ON SOME DAMN SHADES DAMMIT!

Hawkeye_Fathead.png
I just want him to look cool thats all.

None of the Avengers knew he had a family. I’m sure the tracksuit mafia won’t find out either. Although he was pretty in the open with his kids in NYC.

Clint is still dealing with a lot of trauma. From survivor's guilt from what happened to Natasha to his time as Ronin. I think Jeremy Renner is doing a pretty good job expressing that. We're getting a more in-depth look of a character that we only saw the surface of throughout the MCU films.

Back