Welcome To aBlackWeb

Never seen it.

They have to find someone to put beside her I guess. I don't think mark Ruffalo does it.

Like I said a strong enough xmen or fr cast might make that irrelevant altogether tho. They been repositioning the x-men as the premier superhero team in marvel so we'll see.

This might be unpopular lol but give Sam a run lmao he did lead them in the comics at one point

Sam? Thor, Captain Marvel, T’Challa should be leading the new Avengers. Anything else is uncivilized.

What if the destruction of Titan that Thanos believed occurred due to overpopulation actually occurred due to Celestial emergence.

They really gave Blade a whole voice over though they could've shown at least the back of his head with his sword or something :lol10:

What if the destruction of Titan that Thanos believed occurred due to overpopulation actually occurred due to Celestial emergence.
That completely kills Thanos entire mission and character development

And fuck the celestials. I hope Galactus murks all them niggas in his 5 minutes appearing.

Thanos had whole parents unless they're about to change the hell out of his origin.

maybe in this universe, he doesn’t have “parents” or siblings in a biological sense. Maybe they were a family like how the eternals are a family and the relationship between Alars and both Thanos and Eros is like father to sons.

we already seen them take liberties to storylines and origins.

That completely kills Thanos entire mission and character development

Maybe, like dude said above you, it re-contextualizes Thanos’s motivations/mission.

I'm partially convinced Thanos just like Sersi and probably like Eros rebelled against the Celestials, knew about The Emergence and thats why he wanted to cut half of Titan's population. Marvel left the door open for that interpretation til further notice.

Back