Welcome To aBlackWeb

EAASWqxXoAEuofp.jpg

I never understood this criticism. It's like saying Def Jam is ODing on Hip Hop music. What other kinda movies do people expect Marvel to make? It's not like they are recycling the same concepts. Eternals and Winter Soldier will be as different as two movies in the same genre can be.

Change your argument from def jam to Jordan making Team Jordans and you'll see my point.

LOL this really displays my ignorance regarding Marvel comics, never knew that they had Gilgamesh and random Greek heroes and gods in the cut lol.

They can't be that populair cause Marvel out there changing genders of the characters and shit... Great to see Rob Stark n Salma putting in work again

Why would I do that though. Music and movies are much more comparable than movies and shoes. I believe the Def Jam comparison makes a much strong point.
For your argument it does but in terms of cultural influences they're equal imo

1 salma been a goddess

2 tf are they changing up genders and shit for? Well the characters aren't well known to non nerd ass niggaz like me but they'll always keep the lead a cac male tho

3 if u don't like superhero movies don't watch em, tf?!

For your argument it does but in terms of cultural influences they're equal imo

Perhaps, but the difference from one sneaker to another is just aesthetic. When you're talking about the differences between movies in a genre, there is potential for greater variety. Again, you can call this movie and Winter Soldier superhero movies, but the fact is thery will likely be nothing alike. There is no reason to believe that a person's experience for seeing one would be affected at all by seeing the other.

1 salma been a goddess

2 tf are they changing up genders and shit for? Well the characters aren't well known to non nerd ass niggaz like me but they'll always keep the lead a cac male tho

3 if u don't like superhero movies don't watch em, tf?!

Angelina jolie's character is the leader

Back