Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who's the villain in this film ?

Trailer giving me vibes that it's one of them

supposedly it is one of them. The one white guy (Barry Keoghan) that is all the way on the right hand side of their big group shot is the bad guy his characters name in the film is Driug

that’s from what I’ve heard through various sites.

Last edited:
I don't know anything about them. Did some of the eternals get snapped and brought back or are they above the infinity gauntlet?

The crazy thing is that after all this time, Thanos only just recently met the Eternals in the comics despite being one of them and actually being on their shit list. I seen a video where the creator said he believes Marvel is basically using Thanos in the comics to cull the Eternals so that the group's makeup is more similar to what will be in the movie. That's funny.

The crazy thing is that after all this time, Thanos only just recently met the Eternals in the comics despite being one of them and actually being on their shit list. I seen a video where the creator said he believes Marvel is basically using Thanos in the comics to cull the Eternals so that the group's makeup is more similar to what will be in the movie. That's funny.
Yeah theyve always kind of been doing that though. There were similar lineups, but there wasnt a lineup of the avengers in the comics like Joss Whedon's Avengers, until Joss's movie came out. Then a year or two after the movie the comic lineup was mainly Cap, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Black Widow, and so on.

Same thing with Guardians of The Galaxy. They basically use the characters new found fame to use in storylines.

Yeah theyve always kind of been doing that though. There were similar lineups, but there wasnt a lineup of the avengers in the comics like Joss Whedon's Avengers, until Joss's movie came out. Then a year or two after the movie the comic lineup was mainly Cap, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Black Widow, and so on.

Same thing with Guardians of The Galaxy. They basically use the characters new found fame to use in storylines.

True, still, it is kinda amazing that Thanos hasn't gone up against the Eternals at all until now.

I don't know anything about them. Did some of the eternals get snapped and brought back or are they above the infinity gauntlet?
Thats an interesting thing to bring up. They arent above the Infinity Gauntlet. They are powerful, but they are just considered "gods" to the early humans due to their abilities. I think in the MCU the likes of Scarlet Witch and Cap Marvel, Thor and several others would be able to go toe to toe with them.

Wonder if they will acknowledge the Snap at all. Im assuming they would, but who knows.

Back