Welcome To aBlackWeb

That story was nothing but speculation. A bunch of "if" and "may be".

You mean like 100% of the shit that goes on in here.

Shuma is a Strange villain not Gargantos. Gargantos was primarily a Namor villain, and has nothing to do with the multiverse unlike Shuma. Unless, they are doing some pretty big misdirection, I think the rights issue is a safe bet.

After all, this isn't the first time Marvel has had problems with Shuma as a property. They caught heat with the video games even though they worked through it then, and they've even gotten coy with it in the comics at times (See the Many Angled Ones).

You mean like 100% of the shit that goes on in here.

Shuma is a Strange villain not Gargantos, and this isn't the first time Marvel has had problems with Shuma as a property. They caught heat with the video games even though they worked through it then, and they've even gotten coy with it in the comics at times (See the Many Angled Ones).

You said it like it was a fact and provided that story when asked for a source. And it's 100% speculation.

You said it like it was a fact and provided that story when asked for a source. And it's 100% speculation.

Fair enough. It hasn't been confirmed by anyone in Marvel, but it is what I believe to be true based on everything we know about the characters.

Marvel could be misdirecting us though. That's always a possibility.

Fair enough. It hasn't been confirmed by anyone in Marvel, but it is what I believe to be true based on everything we know about the characters.

Marvel could be misdirecting us though. That's always a possibility.

It's probably the latter.

Especially if the rights are still with Universal. Far was we know Marvel and Universal have a good relationship, seeing as they've been able to use the Hulk all years. So if it came to getting the rights, they probably worked something out.

It's probably the latter.

Especially if the rights are still with Universal. Far was we know Marvel and Universal have a good relationship, seeing as they've been able to use the Hulk all years. So if it came to getting the rights, they probably worked something out.

But they didn't have that good of a relationship though. It was more like a loophole right? Wasn't Universal the reason we didn't get another solo movie?

There’s been a rumor floating around that he’s supposed to be this Iron Man variant “Superior Iron Man” who was casted out of the Illuminati

This is definitely bullshit right?

Nah not at all , tom cruise was also inline to play Tony imo all of the stars that where close or refused a role now have their second chance, and this rumor has been spammed all over my internet so i feel like all these casting rumors are started by marvel , because who had any idea a shit load of variants would pop ip in this movie?like I been saying before last couple of movies trailers don't day anything and the more we get into the multiverse the more the trailers say absolutely nothing. The more I feel like marvel controls all the rumors to an extent

New synopsis

"In Marvel Studios’ Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, the MCU unlocks the Multiverse and pushes its boundaries further than ever before. Journey into the unknown with Doctor Strange, who, with the help of mystical allies both old and new, traverses the mind-bending and dangerous alternate realities of the Multiverse to confront a mysterious new adversary."

They introduced Dweller in Darkness in Shang-Chi and Nightmare is also in this movie. Most like Mephistos if they not just talking about Nightmare.

Back