Welcome To aBlackWeb

imma have my feet up on the seat in front of me....

talking on the phone n shit....

no body gonna care, cuz nobody gonna be there

Damn, some of these post are cringe worthy in hindsight

source.gif

Fury in end credits makes it mcu
Actually it was Tony stark drinking with thunderbolt ross in a bar in the after credits discussing the avengers initiative. Another thing that connects the incredible Hulk movie to the mcu is that ross gave blonsky super soldier serum like captain America to fight the hulk before he mutated into the abomination.

they really could've introduced Captain Marvel in the upcoming phase

Feminazi's would have been at their head. They needed a female to toss at the forefront after wonder woman. Black widow wasn't it.

Why not? She been there much longer.

I heard the good folksbat marvel didnt think she could carry a film by herself before fiege got promoted.

I don't think the general public would buy into black widow as the leading lady of superheroes even tho she pretty much already was. They needed someone more spectacular. And that's where captain marvel came in to be propped up as the all powerful female.

I was wrong ??‍♂️

I admitted that 1,000's of times. Shit happens.

Shazam was still the better movie

What's cringe worthy about thinking a sub par movie was going to do sub par in the box office?

No one expected it to do that well. Shit wasn't that good. I've watched Shazam like 10+ times with my kids.... Shit just was more fun, and has much more replay value.

And I ain't even the one who brought the other movie into discussion. You did that. All I said was the movie still is considered just okay. Ticket sales soley due to the studio hype machine.... Movie itself wasn't that great.

It's that cringe worthy?

Or did this movie make a billion cuz it was one is the greatest super hero movies of all time??

Back