Welcome To aBlackWeb

You thought Black Panther was weak as well...

Skeedaddle nigga
tenor.gif

Fight scenes in BP was meh.

FACTS

For you to say it was similar to Dr. Strange is a HUGE disservice.

Those to movies was better because the lead actually did a good job acting.

She was trash through out the movie

I'm not doing it a disservice because I liked both movies. I think Dr. Strange was better, but not by a huge amount. And yes the lead in CM was weak, but the supporting cast was strong IMO and that made up for it.

Not salty
Not hating
Just didn't see it coming.

I watched it and didn't see a movie that would generate that kind of following. I thought it was weak as fuck.

But I guess I was wrong......
:popcorn2:

I can understand the MCU fans saying the movie is weak because they've come to have crazy expectations now. However, you as a DCEU loyalist have some nerve saying the movie was weak. It wasn't the best, but it was on par with Aquaman.
Have nerve?

Y'all take this too far.... Just as much as I like DC I like marvel movies....I just dislike the marvel fans cuz y'all say shit like this.
Cm was a weak movie ...

It cracked nobody's top 10.

AM made many DC and marvel fans top 10.

No hate, it just is what it is.

Not salty
Not hating
Just didn't see it coming.

I watched it and didn't see a movie that would generate that kind of following. I thought it was weak as fuck.

But I guess I was wrong......
:popcorn2:
You not one of them clowns on YouTube who were saying Brie was bringing the Apocolypse to Disney. You a DC loyalist but your opinion is based on the movie itself.

However...

BOOYA!

:haa: Marvel still running this movie shit.

Have nerve?

Y'all take this too far.... Just as much as I like DC I like marvel movies....I just dislike the marvel fans cuz y'all say shit like this.
Cm was a weak movie ...

It cracked nobody's top 10.

AM made many DC and marvel fans top 10.

No hate, it just is what it is.

lol For real? I'm the one being ridiculous here? I say both movies were equally entertaining and ultimately mediocre. There's no bias one way or the other for me. I spent money on both, liked both enough, but don't think either was anything special.

You're the one talking like the DC movie was something wonderful while the Marvel movie was trash. If that's your opinion, it's your opinion, but don't act like you're the one being objective here.

What MCU fan is putting AM in their top 10? I want to know because if I really thought about it, AM probably isn't even in my top 10 DC based superhero movies.

If you want to front on AM that's your business.

I'm just saying I made a thread where everyone listed their top 10 combined list of MCU and Marvel movies. AM cracked plenty of top 10 lists, CM none...

And it was Marvel fans putting AM up there....

That's my point... Don't front on the movie to big up CM when no one here even considered it

What fronting am I doing? You act like I said AM was shitty. I didn't. I said it was mediocre just like I said CM was. Both were decent popcorn flicks, but nothing much outside of that.

Let's look at the composite scores for the movies

Rotten Tomato
AM: Critics - 68% Audience - 76%
CM: Critics - 78% Audience - 59%

Metacritic
AM: 55
CM: 64

This shit ain't just me. Neither movie was seen as stellar by most, and which was better depends largely on who you talk to, so this idea that AM is universally seen as some great movie while CM was hated is bullshit. So I'm not the one fronting here.

Edit:

I just saw your list. You were talking about top 10 MCU and DCEU movies. I thought you were talking about top 10 superhero movies. I can more understand Aquaman being putt in the former list even though it wouldn't crack mine either way.

Last edited:
The critics liked CM more
The people liked AM more

Sounds about right. Aquaman was the better movie.
Shazam will be better than both

According to RT

Back