Welcome To aBlackWeb

humor me Mister

come up with a name

I don't understand the point. My mind doesn't work that way. I literally call it Phases 1-3. No catchy handle for it.

Wait, I stole one from Marvel: The Infinity Saga!

Nigga what ? LOLOLOL

Fantastic 4, Spiderman, Daredevil, Punisher, Thor, Hulk, Ironman, Ant-Man there are dozens of standalone movies they can do. They don't need to do a mashup.

As for X-Men, dude the X-Men is such a big universe in and of itself and waaaayyy more in depth than the Avengers so yeah they can easily do better movies than the Avengers. X-Men have touched on racism, classism, sexism, homophobia, politics, war, love and so much more in their comics. Plus the X-Men have more leeway to be grittier. And off that you can do standalone films for dayum near every X-Men, Wolverine , Cyclops, Xavier, Gambit, Jean, Bobby Drake, Cable, Bishop, Deadpool shit even its villains. Marvel is prolly gonna start with the general origin story and then build it up to lead into House of M and/or Messiah Complex arcs. One way or the other they're gonna put out at least 10 x men films.
I'm sorry I wasn't clear in my explanations

I meant, solo standalone movies where it's about one individual who ultimately teams up with other people

I thought I conveyed that point but it appears I haven't

I'm sorry I wasn't clear in my explanations

I meant, solo standalone movies where it's about one individual who ultimately teams up with other people

I thought I conveyed that point but it appears I haven't

Thing is, they can do an x-men standalone movie... a fantastic 4 standalone movie.. inhumans standalone movie.. and then they can all join together to fight a bigger threat.

I agree that they may not do standalone solo films for LESSER characters... especially seeing as how they're going to be doing a bunch of those tv shows on Disneys streaming service like Loki, Scarlet Witch, Winter Soldier and Falcon etc.

Best believe the heavy hitters will still get solo/standalone films though

Thing is, they can do an x-men standalone movie... a fantastic 4 standalone movie.. inhumans standalone movie.. and then they can all join together to fight a bigger threat.

I agree that they may not do standalone solo films for LESSER characters... especially seeing as how they're going to be doing a bunch of those tv shows on Disneys streaming service like Loki, Scarlet Witch, Winter Soldier and Falcon etc.

Best believe the heavy hitters will still get solo/standalone films though
you explained what I was trying to get at much better

thank you

tumblr_po1huqbWTC1txl6nno2_r1_400.gif
tumblr_po1huqbWTC1txl6nno1_400.gif

tumblr_po1huqbWTC1txl6nno3_r1_400.gif
tumblr_po1huqbWTC1txl6nno5_r1_400.gif

The MCU has already started plans for more stand alone movies. They already green lit and have people writing The Eternals and Shang Chi movies respectively.

Not to mention like many have stated all the Fox owned properties they are getting back.

They are going to keep pumping these movies out if people keep spending to watch them.

FUCKIN BRILLIANT

That movie might shatter the box office and end up the highest grossing MCU film if they get the right actor and promote it properly. The release needs to be in China or Hong Kong.

They have a Chinese American writer knocking out the script now.

I hope if they do the Nova corps Sam Alexander is Nova. Then you could have a Hispanic hero also.

If Marvel is smart they should definitely keep pumping out diverse characters

Back