Welcome To aBlackWeb

The last Blade film came out in '04 so it's been about 15 years since Blade has been relevant on the movie screen.

you musta forgot the first TV series:

600x600bb-85.jpg

Blade-TV-show-770x433.jpg

The original tv series picks up immediately after Blade Trinity.

I don't get it. Is he dissing the MCU for not putting him back in the role? I see in his Twitter feed he been lobbying for it.

He need to let it go. It's time for someone new and Ali is an excellent choice. Can't be mad at him playing blade. He's a much better actor than Wesley. He'll just need to get the physical right cause Wesley bodied that aspect of Blade.

just cause he shed a tear before he shot Gmoney dont mean he got range b

if you've seen one snipes movie, you've seen them all

He has played all different types of roles from comedy, drama, action, and he even played a drag queen. The guy also has shown the propensity to actually emote a wide range of feelings.

He is very underrated in my opinion. Shit, he is a better actor than Keanu Reeves but Keanu has gotten better roles

He has played all different types of roles from comedy, drama, action, and he even played a drag queen. The guy also has shown the propensity to actually emote a wide range of feelings.

He is very underrated in my opinion. Shit, he is a better actor than Keanu Reeves but Keanu has gotten better roles
Being better than Keanu is not saying much. Keanu has done so well because he picks roles that he can do well in movies with a great story and great action. Neo and John Wick basically have the same emotional range, little to none, but the characters fit that range perfectly. And the movies are fucking dope!

Being better than Keanu is not saying much. Keanu has done so well because he picks roles that he can do well in movies with a great story and great action. Neo and John Wick basically have the same emotional range, little to none, but the characters fit that range perfectly. And the movies are fucking dope!

Keanu has a great agent because I don't understand how he gets some of the roles he does. The 1st John Wick was dope and so was the 1st Matrix (the sequels I didn't really care much for) and you hit it out the park the reason why. He has little dialog and didn't have to show much emotion. Lol.

But yeah, Wesley definitely has shown he can play and give a certain type of gravitas to various types of roles

it was a joke fam lol

i loved the movie with him and Sanaa Lathan

his non action movies are some of my favorites

I don't get it. Is he dissing the MCU for not putting him back in the role? I see in his Twitter feed he been lobbying for it.

He need to let it go. It's time for someone new and Ali is an excellent choice. Can't be mad at him playing blade. He's a much better actor than Wesley. He'll just need to get the physical right cause Wesley bodied that aspect of Blade.

People keep saying this, so unless they going the Interview with a Vampire route

Him being a great actor don't mean he'll be great in an action role.

I've seen a bunch shit Ali has done over the last few years but I don't even recall him running let alone doing some action scenes.

Back