Welcome To aBlackWeb

I’d even be fine if they had Wesley be an aged, retired Blade that is a mentor to Ali. Sort of like a Batman Beyond feel, but with an older Terry.

Play it like Ali been out there getting busy on his own, but has to seek out Wesley for some sort of help or guidance against an enemy he doesn't understand. And Wesley show up halfway or 3/4 the way through the movie.

I’d even be fine if they had Wesley be an aged, retired Blade that is a mentor to Ali. Sort of like a Batman Beyond feel, but with an older Terry.

Play it like Ali been out there getting busy on his own, but has to seek out Wesley for some sort of help or guidance against an enemy he doesn't understand. And Wesley show up halfway or 3/4 the way through the movie.

Wouldn't Ali have to be Blade's offspring or something.

Cuz isn't the whole Blade legend that he is one of a kind in the vampire world

Wesley did kinda put them on, and had a hand in making the shit viable. So I'm not mad at him being mad if he's even mad.

This ain't it.

The original Blade, Wesley Snipes, put the character on the map back during the late ’90s and early ’00s with his own trilogy. ComicBook.com caught up with Snipes to get his reaction to the news

"To all the DAYWALKERS losing their minds right now, chillaaxx,” said Snipes in a statement. “Although the news comes as a surprise, it’s ALL good. Such is the ‘business’ of ‘entertainment!’ Much peace to the MCU crew – always a fan. Honor and respect to the grandmaster Stan. Congratulations and Salaam to Mahershala Ali, a beautiful and talented artist whose expressions I look forward to experiencing for many years to come. Inshallah, we will someday work together. Most importantly to my loyal fans, the incredible outpouring of love is overwhelming. I am grateful for the never-ending support. So, ‘nah fret nah worry, it’s not de end of de story.’ Welcome to the Daywalker Klique."

Blade isn't actually half vampire. His mom was fed on by a vampire(Deacon Frost in the comics) right before/while going into labor.
They call him a dhampir which is created from a vampire and human so I just called him half but the movie showed his origin with Frost. I hope this leads to an original Blade game though.

Looking forward to what they do with this and incorporate into mcu

tumblr_pv0hqzj6lw1rw6hzpo3_1280.jpg

D_9vNZDXYAAxI3a.jpg

Du about to be mad af

Back