Welcome To aBlackWeb

I been told y'all most of my comments are good comments...

Y'all just get mad when is not inline with whatever train y'all all on....

I think this will be a clear banger... And more than well deserved.

132a29258ad25885f22b17a2a1201dc9a51be71b.gifv

dc42dca19a93d7108481db8a017077c90609e899.gifv

Don't nobody get mad.

We just call you on it, when you say something that's just ridiculous.
Well, I won't get "ridiculous" about this...

This movie is 5 years too late if you ask me.

Could have exed out iron Man 3 or CM all together for this one. If the time line is right before infinity war, the movie should have came out before infinity war...

Man if I’m being introduced to red guardian I would prefer he not be outta shape

The nigga better be funny then or something

Well, I won't get "ridiculous" about this...

This movie is 5 years too late if you ask me.

Could have exed out iron Man 3 or CM all together for this one. If the time line is right before infinity war, the movie should have came out before infinity war...

This we can definitely agree on.

It'll probably still be good but it just seems like Marvel like "here, till 2021 when they really get rolling on Phase 4"

This we can definitely agree on.

It'll probably still be good but it just seems like Marvel like "here, till 2021 when they really get rolling on Phase 4"
I'm glad you said it....

This and BP2 are prolly gonna be their strongest movies...

I still don't think they will ever top the infinity saga. That was their Apex.

I'm glad you said it....

This and BP2 are prolly gonna be their strongest movies...

I still don't think they will ever top the infinity saga. That was their Apex.

an adaptation of Secret Wars/Secret Wars II or maybe bringing Onslaught into the mix after mutants arrive

Interesting. Maybe we get Red Hulk out ofthis? Like maybe in the MCU, the Red Hulk is created using a new Russian made Super Soldier serum? Maybe the overall plot of the movie is Black Widow getting the band back together to stop Task Master, employed by Ross, from getting ahold of a newer/more dangerous version of the same serum that turned Natasha, Alexsei, and the rest into Super Soldiers? And Ross ends up with it at some point.

I thought since this takes place after Civil War, Ross would be after Romanoff since she was one of those that went rogue with the others that didn't agree with the Sokovia Accords

Back