Welcome To aBlackWeb

Was watching Age of Ultron this past weekend and this joint would've been perfect after that movie.

They already showed little portions of her past in AoU, thru the lil dreams Scarlett Witch had them see.

Plus all the stuff w/ her & Banner and him taking the Quin Jet and just bouncing.

just realized 3 of the bigger comic movies this year are women

Black Widow
Wonder Woman
Harley Quinn

I do think this Black Widow one one is the more highly anticipated....

This is the one I'm anticipating the most with BW being a close second.
i feel like WW is gonna be mad filler, kinda something to keep the character relevant( iron man 2&3 type movies).....where as this will be a hard core espionage origin movie

i feel like WW is gonna be mad filler, kinda something to keep the character relevant( iron man 2&3 type movies).....where as this will be a hard core espionage origin movie

BW being dead and this being a throwback is one of the reasons I'm anticipating WW more. I'm interested in seeing where they take the character and how powerful they make her.

The story alone seems compelling just from the trailers....

like the flashback kids in the assassin school....that shit was dope as fuck already.....

I appreciate action and special effects too.. but I always prefer good story....i think this will have a great story

BW being dead and this being a throwback is one of the reasons I'm anticipating WW more. I'm interested in seeing where they take the character and how powerful they make her.

My exact reasons why I'm interested in WW 2 more than BW. Chances are slim to none that the movie itself is gonna tie in any of the other phase 4 (and beyond) films.

Back