Welcome To aBlackWeb

New theory...

Widows sister did a face swap and took her place in Endgame.

Natasha may still be alive?

Taskmaster is fighting rachel weiss character, but that could just be a bait and switch for the end.

lol guys don’t even know if that’s true

Also watch the movie and we gotta stop all this theorizing in threads on how the movie is gonna be and reading articles about the movie’s plot and characters

That don’t make the movie less enjoyable to y’all?
To have my expectations subverted and be pleasantly surprised???

I get that from an action standpoint. But what else could come from this movie that'll have an effect on future MCU films?
It's that very question that makes me say this will be a significant movie.

Who really thought a movie about Bucky coming back to life would have ripple effects on multiple future films?

Feige has earned my trust to not make a throwaway film, although Ant man and the wasp was pretty damn close.

Who really thought a movie about Bucky coming back to life would have ripple effects on multiple future films?

Feige has earned my trust to not make a throwaway film, although Ant man and the wasp was pretty damn close.

The bold is why I asked, cuz that how I feel this movie is.

Especially when see all the reports and rumors for most of the upcoming movies & shows. That might be dealing space, alternate realities, and multiverses.

Unless they're gonna take a page from Stranger Things and have the Russians working on some crazy shit. I just don't see it.

The bold is why I asked, cuz that how I feel this movie is.

Especially when see all the reports and rumors for most of the upcoming movies & shows. That might be dealing space, alternate realities, and multiverses.

Unless they're gonna take a page from Stranger Things and have the Russians working on some crazy shit. I just don't see it.
Latest reports say Secret Empire will be a Disney+ series...

Dont know how that adds to the topic of discussion tho...

View attachment 228541
Remember this scene from AOU?

Hawkeye is TM.
Taskmaster has access to all of the footage released after Natasha leaked everything in Winter Soldier. The actor for taskmaster was at comiccon last year they won't bait and switch with him. I DO however believe also that the real Natasha is possibly still alive if they go the switcheroo route

I agree 100% with this take.

No way this movie doesn't have some type of significance to the future story lines coming soon. They've done a great job in the past sprinkling seeds to develop the Infinity Saga to not keep doing so in any of the future films.

been saying from the jump this movie was gonna be good.....long over due

Back