Welcome To aBlackWeb

How you figure that?

Martin Freeman clearly said HIS character beats "seem odd". Not anybody elses or the movie.

Bruh, you specifically highlighted that exact shit. LOL

Did you read the entire article? or just what I highlighted?

Speaking further, Martin Freeman said that he hopes "people are gonna be in for a treat." Though he did add, "we've not done it yet, who knows, we might make it awful, but I'm hoping we won't,"

Did you read the entire article? or just what I highlighted?

Speaking further, Martin Freeman said that he hopes "people are gonna be in for a treat." Though he did add, "we've not done it yet, who knows, we might make it awful, but I'm hoping we won't,"

Why didn't you highlight the portion of his quote directly following "he hopes"? I mean you highlighted "he hopes" but don't include his quote. Then went on to highlight the parts that fit the narrative that you've constructed.

Why didn't you highlight the portion of his quote directly following "he hopes"? I mean you highlighted "he hopes" but don't include his quote. Then went on to highlight the parts that fit the narrative that you've constructed.

What difference does it make? Him saying "he hopes" means he isn't too sure. I never heard an actor say their movie might be awful. Especially a Marvel film.

You mean why didn't he quote the whole statement?

"It's a very strange thing. When Chadwick passed last year, after the initial shock of that, it was an appalling thing to find out, The next thing was, 'Well, I guess that film can't happen.' Marvel came to us reasonably shortly afterwards and said, 'Look, obviously this is a dreadful thing but we're going to go on.' That was the plan from a while ago. Obviously, the hope is we do the first film justice and we do Chadwick's legacy on it justice and make hopefully another good film."

Back