Welcome To aBlackWeb

It wasn't just @Mister a few of us stated what most likely would happen but it's a very loud minority group of folks posting other wise in this thread. Lol.

I can only imagine how people are going to respond when rumours about the inter workings on set start popping up. I just hope the folks complaining without even seeing a teaser or full trailer still support the film when it comes out next year.
they gon be in here like:

Martin She Aight GIF - Martin SheAight WorkingOut GIFs

Just my gut... its possible avenue, no need to recast, plus Shuri, Lupita, and crew can handle things in Wakanda during that time. Shuri can be the Black Panther and Chadwick won't be needed. Earthquake underwater situation can be explored
I thought Shuri and Nakia got blipped too?

i know they never showed it on screen but she was among those missing

But yeah...its also possible that they just closed Wakanda off again during the blip

"I had a Zoom call with Ryan Coogler, the director and co-writer about seven or eight weeks ago, I suppose. He sort of meticulously took me through all of my character's beats in the film. He took me through the film, but incorporating my character's beats. Some of it was very odd, and I think he could see from the reaction on my face to some of the things he was saying [laughs]. He kept sort of stopping, and he kept going, 'Stay with me, but this is going to work.”

Yikes… Martin Freeman doesn’t sound too confident that the movie is going to be good.

Should’ve recasted T’Challa.

Last edited:

Yikes… Martin Freeman is doesn’t sound too confident that the movie is going to be good.

Should’ve recasted T’Challa.

How you figure that?

Martin Freeman clearly said HIS character beats "seem odd". Not anybody elses or the movie.

Bruh, you specifically highlighted that exact shit. LOL

Back