Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Eternals' backstory explains the X-Gene being present in humanity. My vote goes towards it bringing about mutants.

I'm leaning towards all that energy from two infinity gauntlet snaps happening right on Earth. Seems like thats kinda how Monica got her powers. When they ran tests on her once she came back from the snap they could see her DNA n shit changed. I'm guessing she isnt the only one

I'm leaning towards all that energy from two infinity gauntlet snaps happening right on Earth. Seems like thats kinda how Monica got her powers. When they ran tests on her once she came back from the snap they could see her DNA n shit changed. I'm guessing she isnt the only one

Yeah, I been advocating for that explanation for the longest. It makes the most sense and would be the most organic for MCU storytelling. We'll see if they go that route though.

The thing about mutants is you'd have to explain how people like Logan, Magneto, Prof X, Sabertooth,ect the older mutants have been around for decade's. The snap would explain the current today people becoming mutant like sure but the X-Gene starts at birth. Eternals passing down some type of dna would be the way for ALL mutants but still the fuck they been at then lol? Multiverse will be utilized somehow with that.

Last edited:
The thing about mutants is you'd have to explain how people like Logan, Magneto, Prof X, Sabertooth,ect the oldee mutants have been around for decade's. The snap would explain the current today people becoming mutant like sure but the X-Gene starts at birth. Eternals passing down some type of dna would be the way for ALL mutants but still the fuck they been at then lol? Multiverse will be utilized somehow with that.

they need to just claim mutants had their memory tampered with and call it a day

Back