Welcome To aBlackWeb

Infamous114

305 🇳🇮
Mod Squad

FYZQjUeVsAEXgtH

1709713903661.jpeg

Last edited:
I understand a black director choosin' to make the first super high budget black superhero movie an in-house conflict, but I hope this time its about some cacs tryna take their shit and they have none of it.

Maybe even some good old fashioned colonial treachery as well? Like T'Challa signs a controversial deal thinkin' it'd be best for both sides and then he gets snaked or something.

I'm very interested to see what direction they go with this character and franchise as a whole. The story to the 1st movie was good but the fight scenes and CGI lacked big time for a MCU film. I really hope they clean those 2 issues up and keep with the good story telling.

I honestly hope they don't introduce Doom or Namor as the primary villain for Black Panther 2 because I feel they are characters that should be built up. They shouldn't be 1 time characters in the MCU in my opinion. Maybe if they had them as secondary characters pulling the strings of the main villain in this movie or if they were mentioned or seen as a major background character in Black Panther 2.

Ryan Coogler has done a really good job with all his prior films so I have faith he will deliver at worse a solid film. I'm hoping he really makes this film though even better than the 1st

I'm very interested to see what direction they go with this character and franchise as a whole. The story to the 1st movie was good but the fight scenes and CGI lacked big time for a MCU film. I really hope they clean those 2 issues up and keep with the good story telling.

I honestly hope they don't introduce Doom or Namor as the primary villain for Black Panther 2 because I feel they are characters that should be built up. They shouldn't be 1 time characters in the MCU in my opinion. Maybe if they had them as secondary characters pulling the strings of the main villain in this movie or if they were mentioned or seen as a major background character in Black Panther 2.

Ryan Coogler has done a really good job with all his prior films so I have faith he will deliver at worse a solid film. I'm hoping he really makes this film though even better than the 1st
Well said
Here here

Another thing I really disliked about Black Panther was the fact that they killed Klaw. Andy Serkis was great in that role and it was a shame that with Klaw and Killmonger both dying In the 1st Black Panther stand alone film that they eliminated two of the characters best home grown villains! They also made M'Baku an ally which eliminated another really good enemy.

Achebe (he is kinda like Joker) would be a great villain for the next film but that honestly is an easy and predictable choice...... unless they can some how put a nice spin on the character and throw a curve ball in the plot nobody would see coming like making Nakia (Lupita's character) a spy the whole time for Achebe and revealing herself to be the comicbook villain Malice. I also wouldn't like to see him get killed in his 1st film because he could be a really great recurring villain.

I honestly think that Namor will make some type of appearance in an upcoming MCU film or two because they've hinted at sea based stuff in the last story arc and Aquaman did really well in the theaters so you know Disney/Marvel wants to see if they can tap into that market and do it better.

Another thing I really disliked about Black Panther was the fact that they killed Klaw. Andy Serkis was great in that role and it was a shame that with Klaw and Killmonger both dying In the 1st Black Panther stand alone film that they eliminated two of the characters best home grown villains! They also made M'Baku an ally which eliminated another really good enemy.

Achebe (he is kinda like Joker) would be a great villain for the next film but that honestly is an easy and predictable choice...... unless they can some how put a nice spin on the character and throw a curve ball in the plot nobody would see coming like making Nakia (Lupita's character) a spy the whole time for Achebe and revealing herself to be the comicbook villain Malice. I also wouldn't like to see him get killed in his 1st film because he could be a really great recurring villain.

I honestly think that Namor will make some type of appearance in an upcoming MCU film or two because they've hinted at sea based stuff in the last story arc and Aquaman did really well in the theaters so you know Disney/Marvel wants to see if they can tap into that market and do it better.
imma ask you this in a respectful way.

killmonger wasnt a villain and i appreciate you not saying the shit out ya mouth again.
dont even think it. and if you smirk in my presence imma beat ya ass cuz i think you thinking of shit i asked you not to think about .

respectfully.

Back