Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why are you in here if you're not trying to be a part of the discussion
stop stealing my lines

ya'll niggas not talking about shit worth partaking in

i honestly do not understand ya'lls position and why ya'll were cool with Shuri just being the nerd sister but clutch ya pearls at her possibly being the next BP

I don't know why shit like this is so hard to understand. Royce Gracie made his name beating dudes in he early UFC that were much bigger than him. That's what BJJ is all about. Even with that said, I have dudes telling me that they could beat up high level women MMA for no reason than that they are bigger. Ok...
Bruh, the cardio on this chick was crazy. She'd be sprinting full speed on a treadmill for like 30 minutes straight BEFORE the classes.... Everybody still stretching....she in full workout mode before during and even after the class... They train these actors hard. I remember sugar ray Leonard saying he thought usher could actually do well in the pros simply based off the training regimen from the movie....

Unless marvel suddenly shits themselves on the fight choreography all of a sudden.... I'm 100% positive she'll look amazing in every single fight scene.. Plus she's crazy gadget heavy 🤷🏿‍♂️

Did they explicitly say he was being killed off for part 2?

We dont even know all the details yet... unless I missed something

TC is not the lead in this movie. If he is that would be the greatest job of keeping a secret

Did they explicitly say he was being killed off for part 2?

We dont even know all the details yet... unless I missed something

yes, set photos leaked. It was a memorial. He’s currently dead in the MCU.

TC is not the lead in this movie. If he is that would be the greatest job of keeping a secret

Not the point I was making.

He could be missing
He could be away from Wakanda
He could be dead in the mcu

Nobody knows for sure just yet... All we know is that they said they wouldnt be recasting that character at this time, for this film

Disagree on casting one chick in a fighting role and we're labeled women haters

Yeah because all you've said is that you disagree with the casting. All your posts are still there to see. You know that, right? It's too hard for some of y'all to just keep it clean.

Back