Welcome To aBlackWeb

My argument from jump has never been about Shuri not eventually becoming BP. I know it’s comic accurate and eventually happens. My argument has been that particular actress and also T’Challa still has too many great stories to tell that I know they’re just gonna give to Shuri like how they did in the Supergirl series. Gave all Superman’s stories like the Red Son story to her and changed the villain to a woman. That’s bullshit to me. Watch they turn Namor to Namora or some bullshit

You know this for certain?

I'm not a big fan of Shuri being BP,but I think that happens in the comics eventually.

I mean yeah Shuri would have powers from the herb and suit ,but also BP actually had fighting skills along with the powers.

it's just fucked up Chadwick died.

Yeah I guess we will have a rocky montage of her becoming a ninja.

You can suspend disbelief that a cracka get bit by a radioactive spider and has webbing coming out of his wrists and swings from building to building without knowing exactly wtf the webbing is attaching itself to but a 90lb actress who will be having powers that allow her to beat up men 3x her size is where you draw the line

Smh

I've actually been submitted by a female blue belt in BJJ several times. She's also a female body builder about the size of Letitia.... So if the girl is training hard, she could realistically put the beats on a lot of dudes.

I had the size and strength advantage, but she was far more skilled, and I couldn't tap her even if trying my hardest.

My argument from jump has never been about Shuri not eventually becoming BP. I know it’s comic accurate and eventually happens. My argument has been that particular actress and also T’Challa still has too many great stories to tell that I know they’re just gonna give to Shuri like how they did in the Supergirl series. Gave all Superman’s stories like the Red Son story to her and changed the villain to a woman. That’s bullshit to me. Watch they turn Namor to Namora or some bullshit

Or they'll probably just use the Shuri/Black Panther source material that already exists.

:js4:

I've actually been submitted by a female blue belt in BJJ several times. She's also a female body builder about the size of Letitia.... So if the girl is training hard, she could realistically put the beats on a lot of dudes.

I had the size and strength advantage, but she was far more skilled, and I couldn't tap her even if trying my hardest.

I don't know why shit like this is so hard to understand. Royce Gracie made his name beating dudes in he early UFC that were much bigger than him. That's what BJJ is all about. Even with that said, I have dudes telling me that they could beat up high level women MMA for no reason than that they are bigger. Ok...

Back